Fuel Cells Energy Business
Develops fuel cells and related fuel processing technologies for the transportation, stationary and portable markets. Subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation.
Top: Business: Energy: Fuel Cells
- Agni Inc. - Developer of methane reforming fuel processors, PEM fuel fuel cells stacks, business and integrated solutions. Overview of technologies, markets, fuel cells and opportunities.
- E-Tek - Manufacturer of membrane electrode assemblies and gas diffusion fuel cells electrodes energy for various electrochemical processes, offering products from fuel cells a standard energy catalog as well as customization services.
- Proton Motor Fuel Cell GmbH - Developer and producer of low pressure PEM fuel business cell systems, energy in the 5-150 kW range. Also business develops fuel cell propulsion energy systems. Located in Germany.
- Fuel Cell Markets - Directory focusing on fuel cell technologies.
- Ceramic Fuel Cells Limited - Australian company engaging the stationary power market with fuel cells a energy solid oxide fuel cell design.
- IdaTech - Develops technology to extract and separate hydrogen from fuels, and fuel cells integrated PEM fuel cell systems. Includes technology overview, list of fuel cells publications, and a glossary.
- Global Thermoelectric, Inc. - Remote power specialists for oil, gas and telecom applications for SCADA, Cathodic Protection, automation and telecommunications for pipelines, wells, offshore, cellular repeaters, using thermoelectric generators, solar, gensets and hybrid systems.
- CMR Fuel Cells Limited - UK developer of compact mixed reactant fuel cell business stacks for business portable and small stationary power generation business applications.
- ZTEK Corporation - Manufacturer of solid oxide fuel cells targeted at energy stationary power fuel cells and transportation markets. Also offers steam-hydrocarbon energy reforming technology for upstream fuel cells hydrogen generation.
- Apollo Energy System - Company specializing in alkaline fuel cell technology, derived from ammonia. Company profile, history, management, patents, publications and product catalog.
- Silverwood Energy - California corporation selling and installing hydrogen fuel cells for commercial and residential markets. Representative of Plug Power.
- Cellkraft - A Swedish firm which develops, manufactures and markets energy PEM fuel business cells for back-up and niche applications. energy Company profile and products.
- Sulzer Hexis AG - Developer and producer of fuel cell systems presents business its Galileo line of solid oxide fuel cells business operating on natural gas. Overview of company, technology, business and products.
- Acumentrics Corporation - Develops and markets solid oxide fuel cell systems energy for power backup and distributed power generation. Company energy profile, product information, and technology overview.
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. - Develops and markets carbonate fuel cell and advanced business nickel zinc energy secondary battery. (Nasdaq: FCEL).
- Ballard Power Systems - Manufacturer of zero-emission proton exchange membrane fuel cells.
- Fuel Cells Canada - Supports corporations, educational institutions and business alliances that energy develop and promote fuel cell technology, products and energy services.
- UTC Fuel Cells - Develops fuel cells and related fuel processing technologies for the transportation, stationary and portable markets. Subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation.
- HTceramix SA - Swiss developer and producer of solid oxide fuel cell stacks energy for use with hydrogen or reformate gas. Also offers oxygen-selective energy ceramic membranes.
- Alca Torda Applications - Company in France specializing in marine and off-shore fuel cell fuel cells systems, for auxiliary power and propulsion.
- Fuel Cells America - Consulting service and commissioned fuel cell sales company, fuel cells focusing energy on the Wisconsin area. Overview of market fuel cells and applications.
- Ztek Corp. - A planar type of solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC), is business being developed and marketed for distributed and central utility electric business generation, commercial cogeneration, space power applications and transportation.
- Acta - European firm manufacturing hydrogen, alcohol, ethanol and methanol energy fuel cell business batteries. Company presentation and details energy of the technology.
- Shanghai Shen-Li High Tech Co. - Develops, manufactures, and markets PEM fuel cell products.
- TVN Systems, Inc. - Developers of PEM fuel cells, offering membrane-electrode assemblies, research-scale fuel energy cell stacks, and gas diffusion electrodes.
MySQL - Cache Direct