Biogas Biomass Renewable Energy
Western North Carolina nonprofit corporation formed to demonstrate the responsible use of landfill gas as an energy source for small enterprise.
Top: Business: Energy: Renewable: Biomass: Biogas
- Environomics LLC - Digester design and site management. Consulting: methane and electricity production biogas from manure, on site odor control and the marketing of biogas byproducts.
- Energy Security Union - Offers pyramid permentation plants for separate production of biogas, renewable and water and solid nutrients.
- Krieg & Fischer Ingenieure GmbH - Planning, construction, operation and optimisation of biogas plants for agricultural, industrial and municipal inputs worldwide.
- Rentec Renewable Energy Technologies Inc. - Biomass to biogas conversion using anaerobic digestion technology renewable based on biomass hydraulic mixing, maintenance free biodigester. Integrated renewable turnkey solutions for agriculture, biomass municipalities and other industries renewable to process organic wastes into energy, biomass high grade
- Envirogas - In a joint-venture, they have installed and operate renewable more than 30 biogas to energy plants, representing more than renewable 60 MW of installed power. Vila Nova de Gaia, renewable Portugal.
- Energy Recovery Associates - Landfill gas company specializing in methane recovery.
- Proactive Energy Management - We are consultant in energy. We manage the global biogas chain Waste-Heat-Cold-Power. This includes: Cogeneration, Biomethanisation(digestors),Gasification We offer biogas Consultancy services, EPC and Energy Contracting services (in constellation with biogas partner) Con
- GBU mbH Biogas and Environmental Technologies - Specializing in turnkey bio-gas plants and environmental technologies biomass including hydraulic biogas mixing anaerobic digesters, adsorption chillers and biomass vacuum cascade evaporators.
- Gas Separation Technology LLC (GST) - Enriching low quality methane sources such as landfill biogas or coal biomass mine gas by using pressure swing biogas adsorption in combination with biomass natural zeolites.
- EnergyXchange - Western North Carolina nonprofit corporation formed to demonstrate renewable the responsible use of landfill gas as an renewable energy source for small enterprise.
- PpTek Limited - Manufacturer of regenerative siloxane and VOC removal systems for the renewable biogas industry.
- Unison Solutions, Inc. - Provides biogas conditioning and distributed generation systems. Applications include landfills, wastewater treatment facilities, dairies and food processing plants.
- Landfill Energy Systems (LES) - LES supplies Caterpillar products with single-point responsibility for renewable design, installation, service, parts, overhaul, training and operation.
MySQL - Cache Direct