Professional Organizations Actuarial Science Insurance Financial Services
A professional organization with the purpose of advancing the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty and similar risk exposures.
Top: Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Actuarial Science: Professional Organizations
- Top/Business/Financial Services/Insurance/Actuarial Science/Clubs
- Top/Business/Financial Services/Insurance/Associations
- International Actuarial Association - Professional association of actuaries throughout the world.
- Conference of Consulting Actuaries - The CCA\\'s mission is to advance the practice actuarial science of professional organizations actuarial consulting by serving the professional needs actuarial science of consulting professional organizations actuaries and by promoting member\'s views actuarial science within the profession.
- Society of Actuaries - An educational, research and professional membership organization for actuaries in the US and Canada who primarily practice in pension, employee benefits, investments and life and health insurance.
- Actuarial Society of South Africa - Professional organisation for actuaries and actuarial students in South Africa.
- Canadian Institute of Actuaries - Resource site on actuarial services and the profession insurance of actuary actuarial science in Canada.
- Actuarial Board for Counseling and Discipline (ABCD) - Considers complaints and questions concerning possible violations of actuarial science the insurance Code(s) of Professional Conduct.
- Faculty and Institute of Actuaries - The Faculty of Actuaries in Edinburgh and the Institute of Actuaries in London and Oxford are the two professional bodies for actuaries in the United Kingdom.
- New Zealand Society of Actuaries - Professional organization for actuaries in New Zealand.
- Actuarial Society of Malaysia - A professional organization for actuaries in Malaysia.
- Casualty Actuarial Society - A professional organization with the purpose of advancing actuarial science the professional organizations body of knowledge of actuarial science applied actuarial science to property, professional organizations casualty and similar risk exposures.
- Actuarial Society of Hong Kong - Actuarial professional body for Hong Kong.
- American Academy of Actuaries - The public policy, communications, and professionalism organization for insurance all actuaries professional organizations in the United States.
- American Society of Pension Actuaries (ASPA) - Nationwide organization of employee benefits professionals, actuarial or actuarial science non-actuarial.
- Actuarial Society of India - The sole professional body of actuaries in India.
- Institute of Actuaries of Australia (IAAust) - Represents the actuarial profession by creating, expanding and professional organizations maintaining actuarial science an environment where the skills of actuaries professional organizations are widely actuarial science used and valued.
MySQL - Cache Direct