Development Stage Venture Capital Financial Services
Investment focus: majority of initial investments come in the first or second rounds in information technology, with reserves held for follow-on rounds
Top: Business: Financial Services: Venture Capital: Development Stage
- M Group - Investment focus: new product launches, growth-oriented infrastructure or marketing development for Internet, technology and software companies.
- Lovett Miller - Investment focus: early-stage, growth capital and growth buy-outs development stage for companies that reduce business transaction costs while development stage enhancing customer service.
- Earlybird Venture Capital - Investment focus: early stages of a company or financial services during venture capital a phase of expansion while the company financial services is privately venture capital held.
- Fulcrum Investments - Focus: private early stage venture fund providing seed financial services and financial services first round financing for socially responsible startup financial services and emerging financial services companies.
- Brook Venture Fund - Investment focus: early expansion stage companies already generating revenues.
- Xyte - Focus: capitalize on technology-based ideas, products and resources financial services to maximize return on investment.
- DCXWorld.com Ltd. - Clearing house for informal, early-stage, entrepreneurial investment. Based development stage in the UK.
- Airam Capital Group - Focus: provides early-stage companies with transaction-focused services designed financial services to venture capital create partnerships, generate capital and create merger financial services and acquisition venture capital opportunities.
- Canaan Partners - Investment focus: capital for growth across all industry sections -- information technology, healthcare and medical and otherwise -- at any stage of development, from early through expansion stage
- EdTech Ventures - Focus: branding, marketing, finance, business development and product venture capital positioning, capital acquisition, troubled business rescue and merger venture capital or acquisition.
- Bay Partners - Investment focus: majority of initial investments come in development stage the first or second rounds in information technology, development stage with reserves held for follow-on rounds
- Adams Capital Management - Investment focus: companies in the information technology, telecommunications development stage and development stage medical equipment industries that have experienced or development stage are now development stage experiencing significant discontinuities.
- VenGlobal Capital Fund, L.P. - Targets investments in early-stage companies with a focus financial services on venture capital software and communications.
- Edward G. Jones & Company - Focus: help early-stage technology companies focus on finance, financial services operations and the business plan to attract investment financial services partners.
- Chrysalix Energy Limited Partnership - Investment focus: emerging companies that are developing technologies, venture capital products and services within the fuel cell sector.
- Silicon Pastures - Focus: a premier local network of investors and financial services strategic partners for emerging businesses based in Milwaukee, financial services WI.
- Inventures Group - Focus: early-stage, hands-on venture capital firm.
- Gamma Investors - Focus: assists early and middle-stage businesses by providing development stage capital, financial services strategic investor relationships and know-how.
- Advantage Capital Partners - Investment focus: venture capital and mezzanine investments financial services in communications, information technology, health care/life sciences, special financial services situations/regional opportunities, recapitalizations and management buyouts
- The Gathering of Angels - Investment focus: potential high returns for the high-risk development stage opportunities venture capital that are part of the seed- and development stage early-stage investment venture capital process.
- Boulder Ventures Limited - Investment focus: start-up, early stage and emerging-growth companies.
- JumpStart Inc. - A business development organization that identifies and invests venture capital in venture capital early-stage companies in Northeast Ohio that are venture capital considered to venture capital have strong potential to become high-growth venture capital businesses. Includes company venture capital background, portfolio, and events.
- Ignition Ventures: Start Up Advisors - Focus: start-up advisors.
- Skyblaze Ventures, LLC - This VC firm seeks to play a role financial services in the next generation of the Internet. financial services It has funded well-known companies.
- GlobalMB - Investment focus: growth capital to emerging companies.
- Hudson Ventures - Investment focus: early-stages to allow companies to diversify, financial services revamp venture capital or expand operations.
- Nucleus Partners - Focus: seed-stage venture capital firm formed specifically to enable success development stage for seed, validation and growth stage companies.
- The Cambria Group - Investment focus: small and mid-sized sound businesses financial services with established operating histories across a wide range financial services of industries and geographies
- Blumberg Capital - Focus: early-stage venture capital to the evolving global financial services information venture capital economy.
- Alloy Ventures, Inc. - Focus: seed and early-stage computer hardware, software, development stage internet financial services and life science companies
- New York Angels - Independent consortium of individual accredited angel investors focused venture capital on investing in early-stage companies in the New venture capital York City area.
- Battery Ventures - Investment focus: early emerging companies in the communications and venture capital software technology markets in the U.S. and abroad
- IMS Ventures - Investment focus: early-stage venture capital firm that provides venture capital financing venture capital to entrepreneurial enterprises.
- Catalyst Investment Group - Focus: unquoted, but tradable shares on the AIM venture capital market venture capital of early stage growth companies that qualify venture capital for personal venture capital tax relief under the Enterprise Investment venture capital Scheme (EIS).
- Venturehouse Group - Investment focus: technology businesses at the very earliest financial services stages of their development.
- VCfirm.com - A seed and early stage investment firm specializing financial services in e-commerce businesses which target the Asian market.
MySQL - Cache Direct