Microchip Identification Veterinary Animal Health Healthcare
Supplying implantable products for horses and pets, as well as veterinary information and distributor details. Hurstpierpoint, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
Top: Business: Healthcare: Animal Health: Veterinary: Microchip Identification
- Top/Recreation/Pets/Lost and Found
- Top/Business/Agriculture and Forestry/Livestock/Supplies and Equipment
- Digital Angel Corporation - Developers of radio frequency identification products for use in fisheries, companion animals and livestock. Includes lost pet database. South St. Paul, Minnesota, USA.
- Jeross Telemetry - Manufacturing and distributing custom-made tracking systems for use veterinary with pets, animal health people and wildlife. Includes specifications and veterinary suggested applications. United Kingdom.
- Idology - Offers implantable and attachable RFID tags and readers for livestock and small animals.
- Easytrac-ID - Distributor of electronic identification products and reading devices for veterinary pets, horses animal health and birds. Includes product specifications, insertion veterinary information and a searchable animal health database. Antwerp, Belgium. [Also veterinary in German, French and Dutch]
- Microchips4Solutions, Inc - Manufactures implantable devices and readers for pets, with microchip identification product description, manual, FAQ, and North American database. microchip identification Mitchell, Ontario, Canada.
- Eidap, Inc. - Distributor of implantable devices and tags for pets, veterinary horses and livestock. Includes FAQ and slide show veterinary of applications. Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada.
- Allflex New Zealand Ltd - Supplier of livestock tags and pet implants using veterinary radio frequencies. microchip identification Includes product specifications and information about veterinary industry standards. Palmerston North, microchip identification New Zealand.
- Dalton ID Systems Ltd - Manufacturer and international distributor of electronic livestock identification veterinary systems, with animal health details of services and list of veterinary overseas divisions. Headquarters in animal health Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom.
- APEIS: Animal Permanent Electronic Identification System - Suppliers of integrated products for livestock management, with FAQ and microchip identification links to industry-specific subsidiaries. Norfolk, Nebraska, USA.
- Chip Your Pet - Providing microchipping services in London, United Kingdom. Includes microchip identification an veterinary explanation of the process and a list microchip identification of authorised veterinary agents.
- Leader Products P/L - Manufacturer and distributor of visual and radio-frequency tags microchip identification for the livestock industry, with company history and microchip identification dealer network. Melbourne, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
- Agrident - Supplier of electronic identification for animals. The product range consists of transponders as well as portable and stationary readers.
- Ketchum Manufacturing Inc - Making and distributing identification tags and systems for microchip identification pets, animal health livestock and aquaculture. Features product catalog and microchip identification company information. animal health Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Trovan Ltd - Developer and marketer of radiofrequency technology for the electronic identification of birds, wildlife, and marine animals. Includes a recovery database service for microchipped pets and a list of international distributors. United Kingdom.
- Allflex USA, Inc - Producing visual and electronic identification systems for large animals and pets, with details of technology and applications. Manufacturing facilities in Boulder, Colorado, and in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, USA.
- Pet ID UK Ltd. - Supplying implantable products for horses and pets, as well as veterinary information and distributor details. Hurstpierpoint, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
- GrowSafe Systems Ltd. - Offers implantable and attachable RFID management systems for veterinary livestock.
- American Veterinary Identification Devices - AVID - Developer and manufacturer of microchip technology for identifying wild animals, livestock and pets. Includes company information and portal to international sites. Head office in Norco, California, USA.
MySQL - Cache Direct