Economics Healthcare Business
A world-wide list of resources on health economics, pharmacoeconomics, outcomes research, managed care, value in medicine, health-related quality of life, performance assessment, and quality of care.
Top: Business: Healthcare: Economics
- HEED Home Page - HEED is the Health Economic Evaluations Database designed business by health healthcare economists for use by health economists
- The Rand Organisation - Seminal information about health care in the USA healthcare and its business financing. The Rand organisation is healthcare concerned with a wide business range of Health Economics healthcare Research.
- Health Economics - Places to go - Listings of sources of health economics information.
- Financial analysis of the entire UK Healthcare industry - Commercial site advertising a publication which describes UK healthcare companies involved in the Healthcare industry.
- Health Economics (Journal) - Publishers page which offers access to abstracts of the journal business \'Health Economics\'. Online full text for subscribers only.
- The British Medical Journal Health Economics Collection : Health Economics - A collection of articles, references and methodological papers economics in the general area of health economics.
- Centre For Medical Technology Assessment at Lindkoping University - The organisations objective is to carry out assessment studies of business medical technologies from the medical, social, economic and ethical points business of view.
- National Institute of Clinical Evidence - The National Institute for Clinical Excellence is developing healthcare a series economics of national clinical guidelines to secure healthcare consistent, high quality, evidence economics based care for patients healthcare using the National Health Service in economics England and healthcare Wales.
- NHS Centre For Reviews and Dissemination - Information on how to undertake systematic reviews, together healthcare with databases of review appraisals.
- Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health - Independent, not-for-profit organization providing unbiased, reliable information about economics health technologies.
- Millbank Quarterly - A uniquely in-depth assessment of the social, legal, economics and ethical business dimensions of health care policy.
- Office of Health Economics - The Office of Health Economics aims to commission and undertake research on the economics of health, collect and analyse health and health care data from the United Kingdom and other countries and disseminate the results.
- Health Affairs - Health policy journal publishing original, peer-reviewed research business and commentary.
- HealthEconomics.Com - A world-wide list of resources on health economics, economics pharmacoeconomics, outcomes economics research, managed care, value in medicine, economics health-related quality of life, economics performance assessment, and quality economics of care.
- StatNotes: Online Textbook in Statistics - Good information for Health Economists on different methods economics of qualitative business regression techniques, including multinomial dependent variable economics methods.
- Diabetes Health Economics Group - Seeks to enhance communication about economic issues in healthcare diabetes care, healthcare and establish collaborative efforts in the healthcare reporting and dissemination of healthcare related economics research.
- Journal of Health Economics - Full text now available of this very influential business health economics journal.
- Nordic Cochrane Centre - The Nordic Cochrane Centre is part of The healthcare Cochrane Collaboration, business an international network of individuals and healthcare institutions committed to preparing, business maintaining, and disseminating systematic healthcare reviews of the effects of health business care.
- Health Reform Online Home - The World Bank\\'s online resource center on health healthcare sector reform economics efforts around the world.
- International Health Economics Association - iHEA has been formed to increase communication among healthcare health economists, healthcare foster a higher standard of debate healthcare in the application of healthcare economics to health and healthcare health care systems.
MySQL - Cache Direct