Associations Hospitality Business
The mission of the California Restaurant Association is to be the definitive voice of the California foodservice industry and to protect and promote its success.
Top: Business: Hospitality: Associations
- Inflight Food Service Association (IFSA) - A global professional association of the inflight and business rail foodservice associations industry. Information on organization, membership, events, business awards and publications.
- Network of Executive Women in Hospitality - Not-for-profit organization of professional women in the hospitality business industry. Provides information on educational opportunities, professional development business and networking. [Does not work with all browsers]
- The Council on Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Education - CHRIE is an association for schools, colleges and universities offering programs in hotel and restaurant management, foodservice management and culinary arts.
- American Hotel and Lodging Educational Foundation (AH&LEF) - Offers financial support to enhance the lodging industry associations through educational and research programs. Descriptions of scholarship associations programs, research, events, and fundraising activities provided.
- National Association of Catering Executives - NACE, the National Association of Catering Executives serves associations catering professionals business and the vendors and suppliers that associations support them. Includes membership business and organizational information, and associations job database.
- Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) - Nonprofit international association of professionals in the meetings business industry. Information, business links and interactive tools for business business use, education, networking.
- United States Personal Chef Association - USPCA offers all the necessary resources for those business interested in associations started their own successful personal chef business business.
- Canadian Chef Educators Association - Promoting communication and sharing of ideas between chef business educators across Canada. Includes photos, guestbook and membership business form.
- National Restaurant Association - Restaurant trade organization offering certification, training materials,start-up advice, business education resources, and industry news and trends.
- Local Authorities Caters Association - Catering Managers and Suppliers working in and with associations Local Authorities hospitality in Education, Social Services, Leisure and associations Staff Catering
- International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) - Professional society of individuals employed in, or providing hospitality services to, the culinary industry. Information on membership hospitality and benefits, publications, continuing education, professional development and hospitality networking.
- California Restaurant Association - The mission of the California Restaurant Association is to be hospitality the definitive voice of the California foodservice industry and to hospitality protect and promote its success.
- Louisiana Restaurant Association - The LRA is a non-profit trade association representing business the foodservice industry in Louisiana.
- Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) - National food service industry organization representing corporate liaison associations personnel, independent associations operators, contract management companies, consultants, and associations vendors. Information on associations membership, events, local chapters associations and employment.
- International Hotel and Restaurant Association - An interactive site for anyone involved or interested in the business of hospitality. The IHRA is a non-profit membership organization representing international and national hotel and restaurant chains.
- Canadian Culinary Federation - Canada\\'s national association for chefs and cooks. With business 40 branches business the federation provides link between industry business and career development.
- American School Food Service Association - Industry association respresenting the nutritional interests of children through certification, hospitality education, legislative advocacy, and increased standards.
- Professional Association of Innkeepers International - Association serving bed-and-breakfast and country inn owners, managers and aspiring innkeepers through conferences, research, advocacy, trade show, member hotline and publications.
- Federation of Hotel & Restaurant Associations of India (FHRAI) - Events, publications and newsletter, professional developmenet programs, career opportunities, and business membership details.
MySQL - Cache Direct