Columnists News and Media Information Technology
Computer/Internet/technology columnists in both the popular and(to a lesser extent thus far)the trade press. Usually, the sites have the current column as well as an archive of past columns (To be included the columnist must have, at the very least, a static URL). The name of the author is followed by the name of the column.
Top: Business: Information Technology: News and Media: Columnists
Dvorak, John - The PC Magazine columnist covers a broad range of technology topics.
- Pegoraro, Rob - Fast Forward - Washington Post personal technology column focusing on consumer information technology electronics.
- Spector, Lincoln - Gigglebytes - Computer humor column for Computer Currents magazine.
- Ward, Nathaniel - nward.net - Technology news and commentary.
- Dubno, Dan - Digital Dan's Gizmorama - Gadgets and gizmos reviewed on the CBS News news and media news and media Gizmorama Website.
- Rothenberg, Matthew - Mac Matters - Keep up on the latest Apple rumors and columnists news
- King, Rawlson - TheWhir (Web Hosting Industry Review) - Writes a weekly column on issues that pertain information technology to columnists Web hosting and telecommunications.
- Cringely, Robert - I, Cringely - Web site for PBS Host and author Robert Cringely.
- Sterne, Jim - Customer Interface - Internet Marketing column for CIO Magazine.
- Miller, Michael J. - Opinions and essays from PC Magazine\'s Michael J. columnists Miller.
- Lessig, Lawrence - Opinion pieces from the Stanford professor and technology information technology commentator.
- Francisco, Bambi - Net Sense - CBS Marketwatch columnist covers Internet investing.
- Stark, Thom - Collection of his @internet, Web Technologies, and other columnists related columns.
- Wong, Chin - Digital Life - A weekly technology column for the Manila Standard Today, a nationally circulated newspaper published daily from the Philippine capital.
- Bicknell, Bob - Tech Tips 101 - Tech Tips, computer advice, and hardware and software news and media columnists reviews without a lot of technical jargon
- Slatalla, Michelle - Online Shopper - New York Times' Circuits columnist.
- Sippey, Michael - Stating the Obvious - Occasional commentary on Internet technology, business and culture.
- Lundquist, Eric - eWeek editor-in-chief Eric Lundquist gives a weekly commentary information technology on information technology the week in enterprise information technology.
- David Akin - Working notes, observations, links and other errata from a technology columnists and business journalist. Akin works for CTV News and The columnists Globe and Mail.
- DuBaud, Skinny - CNET\\'s Skinny DuBaud and the Rumor Mill keep information technology tabs on the latest technology hijinks.
- Howard, Bill - Opinion pieces from Bill Howard of PC Magazine.
- Komando, Kim - CyberSpeak - USA Today columnist and radio host.
- Every, David K. - iGeek.com - Mac-friendly site featuring opinion and technical help articles.
- Mossberg, Walter - All Things D - The Wall Street Journal columnist has his own technology-focused website.
- Katt, Spencer F. - eWeek\\'s Opinion columnist Spencer F. Katt wraps up the week\'s news, rumors, and hot topics.
- Machrone, Bill - Computing musings from Bill Machrone at PC Magazine.
- Ulanoff, Lance - Opinions, rants, essays, and personal viewpoints on computers and technology from PC Magazine's Lance Ulanoff.
- Manning, Ric - The Gizmo Page - The Louisville Courier-Journal.
- Schwabach, Bob - On Computers - Weekly column covers consumer and business technology topics.
- Webb, Cynthia L. - Filter - Web column of the Washington Post staff writer.
- Kane, Madeleine Begun - Award winning humor columns about computers, technology, and news and media news and media the internet.
- Walker, Leslie - .com - Washington Post column covering the trends, personalities and news and media strategies shaping the Internet, new media and our news and media increasingly tech-related economy.
- Pogue, David - Pogue's Pages - Writer of the "Circuits" column for the New news and media York Times. Also author of many "Missing news and media Manual" books and a column for MacWorld. news and media Archives of columns as well as links to news and media other material written by Pogue.
- Gilroy, John - Ask the Computer Guy - Washington Post\'s computing advice column solves common computer conundrums.
- Swaine's World - Columnist Michael Swaine\'s picks for tech news links and snippets.
- Quain, J. Q. - JQ.com - Technology reporter, writer, and television correspondent. JQ.com features coverage of the Net, computers, and high tech entertainment.
MySQL - Cache Direct