Clearing Houses and Securities Depositories Investing Business
CDCC is the issuer, clearing house, and hence guarantor of exchange-traded interest rate and equity derivative contracts traded in Canada.
Top: Business: Investing: Clearing Houses and Securities Depositories
- Top/Business/Investing/Commodities and Futures/Exchanges
- Top/Society/Government/Finance/Central Banks
- Top/Business/Financial Services/Banking Services/Banks and Institutions/Associations
- The Clearing Corporation - Independent clearinghouse for derivatives markets. Features information business on history, clearing houses and securities depositories careers, FAQs, bulletins, member login and business services, and contacts.
- Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corporation - CDCC is the issuer, clearing house, and hence business guarantor of business exchange-traded interest rate and equity derivative business contracts traded in Canada.
- LCH.Clearnet - Formed by a merger of The London Clearing House Limited and Clearnet, LCH.Clearnet clears swaps, equity settlement, energy, bonds and repo, and futures.
- Options Clearing Corporation - OCC is the issuer and registered clearing facility for all clearing houses and securities depositories U.S. exchange-listed securities options, including those traded on the American clearing houses and securities depositories Stock Exchange, the Chicago Board Options Exchange, the Pacific Exchange, clearing houses and securities depositories the Philadelphia Stock Exchange and The In
- European Central Securities Depositories Association - Establishing common principles for cross-border activities for efficient business and safe business securities settlement within the European Union.
- Norwegian Central Securities Depository - Also provides DvP in NOK in central bank money, and business DvP in Euro in commercial bank money.
- Monte Titoli - Provides custody, administration, clearing and settlement services for Italian securities.
- VPC - Clears and settles all trades in the Swedish cash and investing equity markets.
- Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation - Provides clearance, settlement and information services for virtually clearing houses and clearing houses and securities depositories securities depositories all equity, corporate debt, municipal debt, government securities, clearing clearing houses and securities depositories houses and securities depositories mortgage-backed securities, and emerging market sovereign debt clearing houses and securities depositories trades clearing houses and securities depositories in the U.S.
- Norwegian Clearing House - Clearing equities, power, and commodities in Norway.
- Fixed Income Clearing Corporation - FICC was formed by the merger of the Government Securities investing Clearing Corporation and the MBS Clearing Corporation, and is a investing subsidiary of the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation. Site has investing press notices and clearing statistics.
- CREST - Provides real-time settlement for a range of UK and international business shares, UK government bonds and other corporate securities.
- SIS SegaInterSettle AG - Provides the settlement and custody of securities from investing Switzerland and the world. Swiss central securities depository investing and global custodian.
- Euroclear - The world\\'s largest settlement system for securities transactions, business covering both clearing houses and securities depositories bonds and equities.
- Værdipapircentralen - Clears and settles virtually all securities listed on the Copenhagen investing Stock Exchange.
- TriOptima - Operator of TriReduce, a multilateral swap tear-up service.
- Clearstream - International clearing and settlement organisation, offering services clearing houses and investing securities depositories for domestic and cross-border equities, bonds and investment clearing investing houses and securities depositories funds.
- Icelandic Securities Depository - The ISD is a registry, a depository and investing a clearing business house for the settlement of equities investing and bonds in dematerialised business form.
- Oesterreichische Kontrollbank - The OeKB handles the clearing and settlement of stock exchange business transactions by virtue of a decree of the Vienna Stock business Exchange.
- Continuous Linked Settlement - Clearing house that eliminates settlement risk in FX, business allowing payment-versus-payment in central-bank funds in USD, EUR, business JPY, GBP, CHF, CAD, AUD, DKK, SEK, NOK, business SGD, NZD, ZAR, HKD, and KRW.
MySQL - Cache Direct