2001 Past Conferences Management Information Systems
The theme "anyone, anywhere" reflects the growing and universal effect of technology on our lives and the concept that technology should be available to everyone, everywhere. The conference takes place 31 March to 5 April, 2001.
Top: Business: Management: Management Science: Management Information Systems: Conferences: Past: 2001
- International Conference on Communications in Computing (CIC) - Annual Event currently held at Monte Carlo Resort, past Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. CIC past focuses on the communication requirements directly induced or past required by computing systems. This conference provides a past venue for scholarly publication that explores issues
- PAKDD-01 -- The Fifth Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining - Hong Kong, April 16 - 18, 2001.
- WELCOM'01 - Second International Workshop on Electronic Commerce - Heidelberg, Germany, 16-17 November 2001.
- Techno-Security 2001 - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA, 22-25 April conferences 2001.
- ICSM2001 -- International Conference on Software Maintenance - Florence, Italy, 6-10 November 2001.
- HICSS 34 - Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, Outrigger 2001 Wailea Resort, Maui, Hawaii.
- ECEG 2001 -- The European Conference on E-Government - Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland, 27-28 September 2001.
- ISMICK 2001 -- Eighth International Symposium for the Management of Industrial and Corporate Knowledge - Université de Technologie de Compiègne, France, 22-24 October 2001.
- Symposium on Requirements Engineering for Information Security - IUPUI Conference Center, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, 5-6 2001 March 2001.
- Tenth International Conference on Information Systems Development - School of Management, Royal Holloway, University of London, past UK. past 5-7 September 2001.
- IFIP WG8.2 Conference 2001 - Boise , Idaho, USA, 27-29 July 2001.
- ASIS Science Summit 2001: Practicing Information Architecture - San Francisco, 2-4 February 2001.
- ICEC 2001 -- International Conference on Electronic Commerce 2001 - Vienna, Austria, 31 October - 3 November 2001.
- SQM2001 -- Software Quality Management 2001 - Loughborough ,UK, 18-20 April 2001.
- CIA-2001 -- Fifth International Workshop on Cooperative Information Agents - Modena, Italy, September 6 - 8, 2001.
- NDSS'01 -- Network and Distributed System Security Symposium - San Diego, California, 7-9 February 2001.
- SoftwareTrends.ch - Open Space Symposium for Business, Education and Research Business Strategy Based Software Engineering, Lake Luzern, Switzerland, 20-22 September 2001.
- IS Audit and Control Training Week 2001 - Budapest, Hungary, 26-30 March 2001.
- Berlin Internet Economics Workshop - Berlin, Germany, 25-26 May 2001.
- EC-Web-2001: 2nd International Conference on Electronic Commerce and Web Technologies - Technical University of Munich, Germany. 3-7 September conferences 2001.
- IuK 2001: The 7th Meeting of the Information and Communication Initiative - Trier University, Germany, 11-14 March 2001.
- ICIMADE 01 -- International Conference on Intelligent Multimedia and Distance Education - Fargo, ND, 1-3 June 2001.
- UML 2001 -- Fourth International Conference on the Unified Modeling Language - Modeling Languages, Concepts and Tools\\'. Toronto, 2001 Canada, October conferences 1 - 5, 2001.
- EC01 -- ACM Conference on Electronic Commerce - Tampa, Florida, USA, 14-17 October 2001.
- CIST-2001 -- INFORMS Conference on Information Systems and Technology - Miami Beach, Florida, 3-4 November 2001.
- Internet Research 2.0: INTERconnections - University of Minnesota, Minneapolis-St.Paul, Minnesota, USA, 10-14 October 2001.
- CIMA'2001 -- Computational Intelligence: Methods and Applications - Bangor, Wales, UK, 19-22 June 2001.
- ETHICOMP2001 -- Systems of the Information Society - Gdañsk, Poland, 18-20 June 2001.
- KDD-2001: The Seventh ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining - San Francisco, California, USA, 26-29 August 2001.
- I3E 2001 -- The first IFIP conference on E-Commerce, E-Business, E-Government - Zurich, Switzerland, 4-5 October 2001.
- CACS 2001- Conference on Computer Audit Control and Security - Lake Buena Vista, Florida, USA, 29 April - 4 2001 May 2001.
- CHI 2001 - Anyone. Anywhere. - The theme "anyone, anywhere" reflects the growing and universal effect 2001 of technology on our lives and the concept that technology 2001 should be available to everyone, everywhere. The conference takes place 2001 31 March to 5 April, 2001.
- Managing Complex Organizations in a Comples World - Theme: Leadership in Rapidly Changing, Business Environments - Learning and Adapting in Time. Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA, USA, 31 May - 1 June 2001.
- ETAPS 2001 -- The European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software - Genova, Italy, 2 - 6 April, 2001.
- IICIS'2001 - Fourth IFIP TC-11 WG 11.5 Working Conference on 2001 Integrity and 2001 Internal Control in Information Systems Connecting 2001 governance and technology. Brussels, 2001 Belgium, November 15 - 2001 16, 2001.
- IS Audit and Control Training Week - Houston, Texas, USA, 21-25 May 2001.
MySQL - Cache Direct