MISQ Management Information Systems Management Science
intended to address issues of interest to information systems researchers and senior executives and to serve as a forum for distributing editorial policy and announcing changes in the status of the journal.
Top: Business: Management: Management Science: Management Information Systems: MISQ
- MISQ RoadMap - information on subscribing, writing articles, reviewing articles, management information systems misq or for advertising in the journal.
- Paper of the year for 1998 - The Merchant of Prato -- Revisited: Toward a management science Third Rationality of Information Systems, by Kuldeep management science Kumar, Han G. van Dissel, and Paola Bielli. management science In PDF format.[PDF]
- Publication Guidelines: What not to Submit - from Editor\'s comment of MISQ Vol 19, No. 4.
- Editorial Statements - intended to address issues of interest to information management information systems systems researchers and senior executives and to management information systems serve as a forum for distributing editorial policy management information systems and announcing changes in the status of management information systems the journal.
- A Keyword Classification Scheme for IS Research Literature - MIS Quarterly, June 1993, Vol. 17, No. 2, by management science Henri Barki, Suzanne Rivard, and Jean Talbot.
- Publication Guidelines: Nature of Topics - from Editor\'s comment of MISQ Vol 19, No. 2.
- Publication Guidelines: Criteria - from Editor\'s comment of MISQ Vol. 20, No. 4.
- Information for Prospective Authors - If you would like to submit an article misq to the management information systems MIS Quarterly the following information misq should be helpful.
- Forthcoming Articles - Some are available in prepublication format.
- MISQ Central - an electronic production of the peer reviewed scholarly management science journal, management science MIS Quarterly. MISQ publishes research concerning both management science the management management science of information technology and the use management science of information technology management science for managerial and organizational purposes.
- MISQ Archivist - a repository for data, measures, etcetera for articles published in management science the MIS Quarterly.
- MISQ Central Site Index - including Publication Guidelines, Editor list, Joining the Board, etc.
MySQL - Cache Direct