Research and Education Resources Pulp and Paper Materials
Chronicle of three dimensional images of hand and moldmade paper, produced by a scanning-laser confocal microscope. History and making of paper. Exhibits and publications. Gallery of confocal and SEM images.
Top: Business: Materials: Pulp and Paper: Resources: Research and Education
- ICP. Pulp and Paper Institute - Slovenia. Technical association of scientists and engineers in resources the Slovenian resources pulp and papermaking industry, dedicated to resources research and technological development resources activities, technical consulting, and resources quality control and testing. Links to resources related sites. resources Engl
- Paprican. Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada - Non-profit institute for technology transfer, applied research, testing, research and education training and auditing in the Canadian pulp and research and education paper industry. List of member companies. English and research and education French.
- ATIP. Technical Association for the Paper Industry - France. Organization of French pulp and paper engineers, focused on resources knowledge transfer, education and scientific publications. Calendar of events. Links resources to related sites. English and French.
- CPBIS. Center for Paper Business and Industry Studies - Academic research center providing business knowledge of relevance pulp and paper to the global forest products industry.
- PITA. Paper Industry Technical Association - UK. International organization for professionals and companies in resources the pulp, paper, converting and allied industries, dedicated resources to information and knowledge transfer, and scientific publications. resources Company directory. Glossary of terms on PDF file. resources Industry f
- Monash University - Australia. Educational and research center for pulp and paper science.
- TAPPSA. Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry of South Africa - Organization of scientists and professionals in the South African forestry, pulp and papermaking, and paper converting industries, involved in the promotion of research, development and education activities, information and knowledge transfer, and technic
- Western Michigan University - USA. The Department of Paper and Printing Science and Engineering.
- NTNU. Pulp and Paper Group - Norway. College and university level education in pulp and paper science and technology. Library of PDF articles. List of doctoral theses. English and Norwegian.
- Paper and Board Research Center - The Netherlands. Technical center in the Wageningen University involved in fundamental and applied research in paper and board manufacturing, specifcally in the development of new and sustainable processes and products. Lists of projects and publications.
- TFRI. Taiwan Forestry Research Institute - Government funded institute for research, development and education research and education in the Taiwanese forestry, wood and cellulose industries. research and education Library of publications. English and Chinese.
- INP Grenoble - France. Polytechnical Institute for Paper and Printing Technology.
- ABTCP. Brazilian Pulp and Paper Technical Association - Organization for individuals and companies involved in standardization, pulp and paper research and education education and training, and scientific publications. Information about pulp and paper research and education the Brazilian paper industry. Links to related sites. pulp and paper research and education English and Portuguese.
- Oy Keskuslaboratorio - Finland. Industry owned institute for applied research focused research and education on the pulp and paper raw materials, manufacturing research and education processes, and finished products and consumer behaviour.
- ATICELCA. Italian Technical Association for Cellulose and Paper - Organization of professionals, companies, research institutes and students resources in the Italian pulp and papermaking, and its resources allied industries, involved in information and knowledge transfer, resources education and scientific publication. Directory of companies and resources org
- CTP. Pulp and Paper Research & Technical Centre - France. Industrial research and development institute of the resources French pulp, paper and board industry. Technical papers resources on PDF files. Extensive information about services and resources activities. Links to related sites. English and French.
- KTAPPI. Korean Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper industry - Organization of professionals, companies and students in the Korean pulp pulp and paper and papermaking, and its related industries, focused on education and pulp and paper research, and scientific publication. Calendar of events. Links to related pulp and paper sites. English and Korean.
- ZELLCHEMING. Association of Chemical Pulp & Paper Chemists & Engineers - International trade organization for chemists and engineers, commercial resources companies, trade pulp and paper federations, and students in the chemical resources pulp and paper industries, pulp and paper focused in technical and resources scientific knowledge transfer. Calendar of events. pulp and paper Links to resources related site
- The Paper Project - Chronicle of three dimensional images of hand and moldmade paper, pulp and paper produced by a scanning-laser confocal microscope. History and making of pulp and paper paper. Exhibits and publications. Gallery of confocal and SEM images.
- PFI. Paper and Fibre Research Institute - Norway. International research institute sponsored by industry and pulp and paper research and education academy, focused on education, and fundamental and applied pulp and paper research and education research activities for the pulp and paper industry. pulp and paper research and education Calendar of events. Links to related sites. English pulp and paper research and education and Norwegian.
- SPPC. Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry - Czech Republic. Organization of individuals and companies, involved resources in scientific research, development and education in the resources Czech and Slovakian pulp and papermaking, and allied resources industries. English and Czech.
- SPP. Association of Polish Papermakers - Organization of scientists, technicians and managers in the pulp and paper Polish papermaking and paper converting industries, involved in pulp and paper research, education and knowledge transfer. English and Polish.
- Center for Paper Business and Industry Studies - Academic research center providing business knowledge to the resources global forest pulp and paper products industry. List of educational and resources research programs and activities. pulp and paper Student theses. Links to resources related sites.
- PI. Finnish Paper Engineers Association - Organization for professionals and companies in the Finnish pulp and paper research and education papermaking industry, focused on education, industry promotion and pulp and paper research and education scientific publications. Company, directory. Links to related sites. pulp and paper research and education English and Suomi.
MySQL - Cache Direct