Coal Industrial Minerals Mineral Exploration and Extraction Mining and Drilling
Family-owned company that produces and markets coal, natural gas and other natural resource products and offers expertise in the remediation of environmental and water pollution from mining and industrial activities. Based in Pennsylvania.
Top: Business: Mining and Drilling: Mineral Exploration and Extraction: Industrial Minerals: Coal
- Top/Science/Environment/Carbon Cycle
- Top/Science/Technology/Energy/Fossil Fuel/Coal
- Top/Business/Energy/Solid Fuel
- KFx, Inc. - Enriches coal and lignite into high-BTU, low-emission, low-moisture coal.
- TECO Coal Corporation - A wholly owned subsidiary of TECO Energy.
- Erie Coke Corporation - Producer of high-performance foundry coke.
- Arch Coal Inc. - Controls a domestic reserve base totaling 3.5 billion coal tons supplies approximately one-tenth of America\'s total coal coal supply.
- Tonawanda Coke Corporation - Foundry coke supplier.
- Scottish Coal Company - Scottish coal producer, operating opencast sites across the coal country.
- CONSOL Energy, Consol Coal Group - Underground coal producer.
- P&N Resources - Family-owned company that produces and markets coal, natural gas and other natural resource products and offers expertise in the remediation of environmental and water pollution from mining and industrial activities. Based in Pennsylvania.
- García-Munté Energía - Importers and distributors of petcoke, anthracite and coal.
- Balaji Coke - Manufacturer of metallurgical coke.
- Celtic Energy Ltd. - Coal producer.
- Oxbow Corporation - Producer, marketer and shipper of petroleum coke, coal, mineral exploration and extraction metallurgical coke, gypsum, and limestone.
- National Coal Corporation - Publicly traded corporation, founded in 2003, engaged in industrial minerals coal mining on properties in east Tennessee.
MySQL - Cache Direct