Affordable Housing Residential Real Estate
Basic information on the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Program, including statistics and a database of current program maximum incomes and rents.
Top: Business: Real Estate: Residential: Affordable Housing
- CHAIN of MN - A Minnesota affordable housing guide including homeownership information real estate and a rental classifieds service.
- Novogradac & Company LLP - Current industry news, information, and resources.
- HousingFinance.com - Publisher of books and magazines for professionals in the affordable housing industry.
- Office of Multifamily Housing Assistance Restructuring - Official site of the Mark-to-Market program, including a real estate list real estate of all Participating Administrative Entities, updated weekly, real estate and other real estate key program information and procedures.
- Mark-to-Market Program--an overview - Overview of the Mark-to-Market program, including eligbility, the program\'s process, and links to sites of interest.
- National Housing Trust (NHT) - Nonprofit organization formed to preserve and improve affordable residential multifamily homes real estate for low and moderate income use. residential Includes information on technical real estate assistance, training, public policy, residential and staff.
- National Housing & Rehabilitation Association - Provides in-depth information on various affordable housing issues residential including the real estate Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), historic residential preservation, multifamily housing finance, real estate HUD and FHA programs, residential and public housing redevelopment.
- The Danter Company - Basic information on the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit affordable housing Program, including statistics and a database of current affordable housing program maximum incomes and rents.
- The Affordable Housing Institute - Works worldwide to bring together best practices, technical affordable housing assistance, residential property solutions, information sharing, and leadership on affordable housing affordable housing. residential Based in Boston.
- Knowledgeplex - News feeds, discussion forums, listserv and searchable index real estate of residential publications related to low income housing. real estate Site is residential sponsored by the Fannie Mae Foundation.
- Housing Assistance Council (HAC) - Helps local organizations in rural America build affordable affordable housing homes. affordable housing Includes information about loans, technical assistance, training, affordable housing links, publications affordable housing and relevant articles.
- Enterprise Community Partners - Supports community-based nonprofits creating homes affordable to low-income real estate Americans. real estate Features funding applications and timelines, resource database, real estate a forum real estate and other developer support, all searchable.
- Housing Finance Associates LLC - Provider of strategic consulting, acquisition, development and financing real estate services affordable housing to the affordable housing industry. Features services, real estate clients, case affordable housing studies. Based in Orlando, FL.
- Fannie Mae - Fannie Mae provides financial products and services that increase the availability and affordability of housing for low-, moderate- and middle-income Americans.
- Affordable Housing Tax Credit Coalition - Non-profit organization of low income housing tax credit real estate program housing providers.
- National Center for Housing Management (NHCM) - Provides management improvement services including compliance and performance education, technical affordable housing support and consulting to professionals in the affordable housing industry affordable housing and military housing.
- HUD User - Contains valuable statistics for those interested in financing, affordable housing developing, or managing affordable housing, including HUD-mandated rent affordable housing and income levels for assisted housing programs (Low affordable housing Income Housing Tax Credit, Section 8 and other) affordable housing and Fair Market Re
- National Council of State Housing Agencies (NCSHA) - Nonprofit organization increases housing opportunities for lower income residential and underserved affordable housing people through the financing, development, and residential preservation of affordable housing. affordable housing Links to each residential State Housing Finance Agency.
MySQL - Cache Direct