Agencies Regulation Telecommunications
Israeli telecom regulator - part of the government. Site available in Hebrew and English and deals with both landline and cellular communications.
Top: Business: Telecommunications: Regulation: Agencies
- ICTQatar - Regulates telecom and IT in Quatar. Includes a regulation press release telecommunications page and event schedule.
- Pakistan - Pakistan Telecommunications Authority - PTA was formed under the Pakistan Telecommunication Reorganization telecommunications Act, 1996.
- Denmark - National IT and Telecom Agency - A division of the Ministry for Science, Technology regulation and Innovation.
- Telecommunications Regulatory Authority - Bahrain - The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority is an independent body, and awards licences to operate, and use radio spectrum.
- Botswana - Botswana Telecommunications Authority - Telecommunication authority for Botswana, Southern Africa. Authority for fixed telephony, telecommunications mobile telephony, broadcasting, Internet, radio, and satellite communications.
- Jordan - Telecommunication Regulatory Commission - Telecoms regulator for the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
- Mauritius - The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunications - Government department that is responsible for telecoms regulation.
- Germany - Telecoms and Postal Regulator - German telecoms and postal regulator, available in both telecommunications German and regulation English.
- Hong Kong - Office of the Telecommunications Authority (OFTA) - Telecoms regulator for Hong Kong. Available in English regulation and Chinese
- Malta - Malta Communications Authority - The Malta Communications Authority is the National Agency regulation responsible to agencies regulate telecommunications.
- Portugal - Autoridade Nacional de Comunicações (ANACOM) - Portugal\\'s telecoms regulator - responsible for both telecoms, television media and postal services. [English and Portuguese]
- France - ART - French telecom regulator, deals with landline, wireless and internet services.
- Iran - Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting - Government department that oversees telecom regulation. Available in Arabic, English, agencies and Farsi.
- Slovakia - Ministry of Transport, Posts and Telecommunications - Government site with information on the country\\'s telecom policies. Available regulation in Slovakian and English.
- Canada - Canadian Radio Television and Telecommunications Commission - Canada's regulator for telecoms, radio and television services.
- Israel - Ministry of Communications - Israeli telecom regulator - part of the government. Site agencies available in Hebrew and English and deals with both landline agencies and cellular communications.
- Japan - Ministry of Public Management, Home Affairs, Posts and Telecommunications - Japan's telecoms regulator. Available in Japanese and English.
- ECTEL - Eastern Caribbean Telecommunications Authority - Telecommunications regulator for the Eastern Caribbean states of Commonwealth of regulation Dominica, Grenada, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent regulation and the Grenadines.
- Latvia Electronic Communications Office - Latvia\'s radiocommunications regulator. Site available in both Latvian and English.
- Lebanon - Ministry Of Telecommunications - Lebanese government department responsible for telecoms regulation. Site telecommunications is available telecommunications in Arabic and English.
- Macau - Office for the Development of Telecommunications and Information Technology - Telecoms regulator for Macau - available in Chinese, agencies Portuguese and telecommunications English.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina - The Communication Regulatory Agency (CRA) - Telecoms and broadcast regulator for Bosnia and Herzegovina. telecommunications Was set agencies up by the UN High Representative telecommunications in the country. The agencies site is available in telecommunications English, Bosnian, Serbian and Croatian.
- Nepal - Nepal Telecommunications Authority - The Kingdom of Nepal's government telecoms regulator.
- Singapore - Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore - Telecom regulator for Singapore.
- Slovenia - Ministry of Information - Slovenian regulator for telecoms. Part of the government, regulation and the site is available in both Slovene regulation and English.
MySQL - Cache Direct