United States Agencies Regulation Telecommunications
Represents the Department of Commerce (DOC) and its various elements in several fora. Includes an overview of services and software tools.
Top: Business: Telecommunications: Regulation: Agencies: United States
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Government
- Top/Society/Issues/Economic/Regulations/Industry-Specific Regulations and Regulatory Bodies
- FCC Rules and Regulations - Provide downloadable versions of the official rules published and maintained in the Federal Register.
- Office of Radio Frequency Management (ORFM) - Represents the Department of Commerce (DOC) and its agencies various elements in several fora. Includes an agencies overview of services and software tools.
- USA - Federal Communications Commission (FCC) - USA telecom regulator - responsible for both telecoms regulation and radio/television united states media.
- Schwaninger & Associates - Offer representation before the FCC in such matters agencies as auctions, universal licensing, paging, broadcast, microwave, and agencies two-way radios.
- Office of Spectrum Management (OSM) - Responsible for managing the Federal Government\\'s use of agencies the radio united states frequency spectrum. Includes technical papers in agencies pdf format and information united states on training, news, and agencies jobs. Department of the NTIA.
- United States ITU Association (USITUA) - The USITUA is working to improve coordination and cooperation between agencies the private sector and the U.S. Government to enhance U.S. agencies effectiveness in the International Telecommunications Union (ITU).
- Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (WTB) - Division of the FCC that regulates wireless communications. Contains databases united states that assist in identifying frequency information.
MySQL - Cache Direct