Industrial Standards Associations Textiles and Nonwovens
USA. Federal institute, promoting development and application of standardization in the manufacturing and service industries. Web site offers news, articles, on-line standards store and up to date information about national and international standardizati
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Associations: Industrial Standards
- Top/Science/Technology/Industrial Engineering/Professional Organizations
ISO. International Organization for Standardization - Switzerland. World wide federation of national standards institutes, promoting the development of standardization of goods and services. In English and French.
- ASTM International - USA. Standards development organization that serves as an associations open forum textiles and nonwovens for the development of high-quality, market-relevant associations international standards.
- BISFA. International Bureau for the Standardization of Man-made Fibers - Belgium. Standardization agency of the International Association of associations Man-made Fiber Producers. Establishes terminology and technical rules associations for development, production, handling and marketing of each associations specific type of fiber.
- ANSI. American National Standards Institute - USA. Federal institute, promoting development and application of standardization in associations the manufacturing and service industries. Web site offers news, articles, associations on-line standards store and up to date information about national associations and international standardizati
- Oeko-Tex Association - Switzerland. International society for research and testing in textile technology, industrial standards dedicated to the development of ecologically sound standards for textile industrial standards products. Links to world wide member test facilities. English, German industrial standards and French.
- Bluesign Technologies AG - Switzerland. Independent global network of representatives from scientific and associations political communities, trade and industry, and consumer and environmental organisations, associations involved in the development of environmentally responsible industry standards for associations the
- NIST. National Institute of Standards and Technology - USA. Federal agency, cooperating with industry to develop textiles and nonwovens associations and apply technologies, measurements, and standards.
MySQL - Cache Direct