Organizations Standards Reference
Serves as the world's central intergovernmental forum for scientific and technical co-operation in the nuclear field, and as the international inspectorate
Top: Science: Reference: Standards: Organizations
- Top/Business/Industrial Goods and Services/Associations
- IEEE Industry Standard and Technology Organization (ISTO) - A global, not-for-profit corporation designed to accelerate and extend traditional organizations standards development and adoption activities for technology industry consortia.
- Space Frequency Coordination Group (SFCG) - A forum for solving frequency management problems encountered by member space agencies. Publishes a handbook, resolutions and recommendations which are available for download as Word and PDF documents.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) - With information on standardization activities and procedures and organizations the advantages reference of participating in standardization work.
- Pan American Standards Commission (COPANT) - Seeks to promote the development of technical standardization standards and related activities in its member countries. standards [English and Spanish]
- Codex Alimentarius Commission - Part of FAO and WHO food and veterinary standards activities. standards With information about procedure, forthcoming activities, members and participating standards organizations. All Codex Alimentarius standards document available for download in standards English, French and Spani
- International Disk Drive Equipment and Materials Association (IDEMA) - Trade association for the data storage industry. Publishes reference standards and organizations reference documents, most of which are reference available for download in organizations PDF format.
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) - Serves as the world\\'s central intergovernmental forum for scientific and organizations technical co-operation in the nuclear field, and as the international organizations inspectorate
- InterNational Electrical Testing Association (NETA) - Publishes standards and specifications. Includes a list of organizations publications and reference an online order form.
- International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) - Sets accounting principles for business financial statements. Based in London. Sponsored by accounting organisations in nearly 100 countries.
- World Standards Services Network (WSSN) - Network of public WWW servers of standards organizations around the world.
- International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) - The standards organization for all areas of electrotechnology.
- Institute of Standards & Industrial Research of Iran - Government organization, responsible for the development, implementation and organizations monitoring of standards standards for consumer and industrial products.
- International Commission on Illumination (CIE) - Includes background information, membership details, and publications.
- Joint Steering Group on Spatial Standardization and Related Interoperability (JSG) - Includes charter, membership and action item information.
- Council for Optical Radiation Measurements (CORM) - Develops requirements for standards, calibration services and collaboration programs.
- Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS) - An organization of Space Agencies and produces recommendations and standards organizations mainly for ground systems and their interface to space systems. organizations The organization\\'s work is detailed, and includes extensive repositories of organizations the standards produced.
- International Telecommunications Union - Telecommunication Standardization (ITU-T) - Formerly CCITT. Produces global telecommunication standards, and defines tariff and standards accounting principles. Most widely known standards are those of the standards X. series (e.g. X.25 and X.500).
- International Telecommunications Union - Radiocommunications (ITU-R) - Formerly CCIR. Deals with the standardization of wireless communication.
MySQL - Cache Direct