Gives general defintions, background and examples from the science fields of biology, physics, chemistry, math, and history. Includes forum boards.
Top: Science: Reference
- Top/Business/Publishing and Printing/Publishing/Academic and Technical
- Top/Reference/Dictionaries/By Subject
Physics and Science Reference by PhysLINK.com - Includes physical constants, online unit conversions, periodic table of elements, exact time, fundamental physical formulae and equations.
- Beta-Theta - Gives general defintions, background and examples from the science fields of biology, physics, chemistry, math, and history. Includes forum boards.
- The Constants and Equations Pages - Expands reference resources for science, maths, and astronomy.
- RefScout - A weekly, scientific reference mailing service.
- Science and Engineering Encyclopedia - Descriptions, equations, calculators, conversions and material data for reference engineering, mathematics, physics and chemistry.
- Eformulae.com - Online resource providing engineering, science, math, physics and chemistry formulae science for reference.
- Astronomical Constants from NASA - Contains astronomical/space constants and equations.
- DOE Community - Searchable database for reports that are generated by reference federally funded projects.
MySQL - Cache Direct