Conductive Polymers Articles and Studies Resources Dyestuffs and Chemicals
Technical article about the development of a new class of electroactive polymers for industrial and consumer product applications. Author: Colin Pratt.
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Dyestuffs and Chemicals: Resources: Articles and Studies: Conductive Polymers
- Synthetic Metals: A Novel Role for Organic Polymers - Scientific paper describing a simple and inexpensive method conductive polymers for articles and studies producing conducting patterns of electronic polymers on conductive polymers plastics and articles and studies paper from computer-designed patters. Author: Alan conductive polymers G. MacDiarmid.[PDF]
- Gold Recovery Using Inherently Conducting Polymer Coated Textiles - Technical paper reporting on an investigation into the ability of conductive polymers inherently conducting polymer (ICP) coated textiles to recover gold metal conductive polymers from aqueous solutions containing AuCl4. Authors: George Tsekouras and others.[PDF]
- Polyaniline Conductive Polymers - Layman\\'s and scientific descriptions of materials and methods resources to create and workable conductive polymer complex from resources doped PANi and PCL, for electromagnetic and anti-corrosion resources shielding,and semiconductor applications. Also available on ZIP file. resources From the
- Applications of Conducting Polymers - Technical article about the development of a new resources class of electroactive polymers for industrial and consumer resources product applications. Author: Colin Pratt.
- Electrochemistry, Polymers and Opto-Electronic Devices: A Combination with a Future - Technical paper about the possibility of assembling electrochromic, articles and studies resources photoelectrochemical and light-emitting electrochemical cells for semiconductors, from articles and studies resources conductive polymers. Authors: M. De Paoli and W.A. articles and studies resources Gazotti.[PDF]
MySQL - Cache Direct