History Resources Dyestuffs and Chemicals Textiles and Nonwovens
Concise history of ancient dyeing materials and techniques. Links to the history and processing of flax fibers, and textile technologies. List of dyeing bibliography. From the homepages of Anne Liese Wolkenhaar.
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Dyestuffs and Chemicals: Resources: History
- Natural Dyes International - USA. International non-profit organization dedicated to research, knowledge dyestuffs and chemicals transfer and public education about the history of dyestuffs and chemicals natural dyes and pigments. List of members. Calendar dyestuffs and chemicals of events. Links to related sites.
- A Brief History of Dyestuffs and Dyeing - Paper presented at the 2000 Runestone Collegium dealing dyestuffs and chemicals history with the history of dyestuffs and dyeing techniques, dyestuffs and chemicals history from prehistory to modern times. Author: Lady Siobhon dyestuffs and chemicals history nicDhuinnshleibhe.
- A Forgotten Chapter of International Trade: Mexican Cochineal and the European Demand for American Dyes, 1550-1850 - Lecture about the origins of demand in Europe history for cochineal history in the 16th Century and the history rise of the international history trade in this commodity, history the characteristics of production of this history dyestuff, and history the role of both Spanish American and European history history merchants and[PDF]
- History of Dyes from 2600 BC to 20th Century - Timeline of the development and use of dyestuffs in textiles. dyestuffs and chemicals Author: Susan C. Druding.
- The Art and Craft of Natural Dyeing - Excerpt of a book published by The University dyestuffs and chemicals of Tennessee Press, describing the ancient technique of dyestuffs and chemicals fermentation vat dyeing of fibers and fabrics. Author: dyestuffs and chemicals J.N. Liles.
- Viking Age Dyestuffs - Introduction to the colors, dyestuffs, and mordants used dyestuffs and chemicals dyestuffs and chemicals by Viking spinners and cloth weavers. Author: Carolyn dyestuffs and chemicals dyestuffs and chemicals Priest-Dorman.
- Natural Dyeing to 1600 - Concise history of ancient dyeing materials and techniques. resources Links to the history and processing of flax resources fibers, and textile technologies. List of dyeing bibliography. resources From the homepages of Anne Liese Wolkenhaar.
- The Dye Woorkes Medieval & Renaissance Dye Recipes - Directory of links to dye recipes from Medieval and Renaissance history times. From Drea Leed\'s homepage on Elizabethan costumes.
- The Preparation of Woad in England - Illustrated excerpt of the paper published in "Transactions of history the Newcomen Society" about the woad mills in East Anglia history in the 19th century, describing the buildings and manufacture, machinery, history people and processes.
- Early Use of Natural Dyes in Textiles - Overview of the history of dye usage in resources the textile trades since 2600 BC. Short descriptions resources of natural dyes, made from plants, animals and resources minerals. Links to books on the subject. From resources the Quilthistory.Com web site.
MySQL - Cache Direct