Research Resources Dyestuffs and Chemicals Textiles and Nonwovens
The Netherlands. Partnership organization between private industry and knowledge institutes, focused on polymer science, industrial research, and polymer application and processing technologies. Extensive library of news and information.
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Dyestuffs and Chemicals: Resources: Research
- Society For Biomaterials - USA. Professional society, founded to promote advances in dyestuffs and chemicals resources all phases of biomaterials research and development. Calendar dyestuffs and chemicals resources of events. List of publications. Job bank. Searchable dyestuffs and chemicals resources directory of companies, products and services.
- Biodegradable Polymer Research Center - USA. Non-profit organization for exploratory and fundamental research resources on biodegradable research polymers.
- Scandinavian Colour Institute AB - Sweden. Developers of the international color order and communication system dyestuffs and chemicals in architecture, design, manufacturing, marketing, research and education. Software, readers, dyestuffs and chemicals sample collections, translation keys and lightness meters. Extensive technical infor
- Polish Chitin Society (PTChit) - Poland. Membership organisation for researchers and professionals in the polymer, resources man-made fiber, agriculture and medical industries, focused on knowledge exchange resources and research support in chitin, chitosan and its derivatives.
- DPI. Dutch Polymer Institute - The Netherlands. Partnership organization between private industry and knowledge institutes, resources focused on polymer science, industrial research, and polymer application and resources processing technologies. Extensive library of news and information.
- TRI. Textile Research Institute - USA. Independent, not-for-profit, research institute of the Princeton research University. Provides advanced research and education in polymers, research fibers, films and porous materials for industry and research government.
- Institute for Textile Chemistry - Germany. Government founded and supervised institute for research, resources development and dyestuffs and chemicals technology transfer in manufacturing, modification, characterization resources and processing of man-made dyestuffs and chemicals fibers and textiles. English resources and German.
- Polymer Centre - Denmark. Center for research and education in polymer science and technology. List of seminars and publications. Links to related sites.
MySQL - Cache Direct