Coir Articles and Studies Resources Natural
December 2003 technical bulletin on coir fiber and pith extraction, processing techniques and equipment, and the derived marketable products. Prepared for the US Agency for International Development and intended to support the development of additional va
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Fibers: Natural: Resources: Articles and Studies: Coir
- Remedial Measures for Environmental Sustainability - Technical paper about the environmental advantages of using resources coir fiber resources in geotextile applications. Author: M. Sudhakaran resources Pillai.[PDF]
- Coconut Husk Extraction and Coir Fiber Processing - December 2003 technical bulletin on coir fiber and coir pith extraction, processing techniques and equipment, and the coir derived marketable products. Prepared for the US Agency coir for International Development and intended to support the coir development of additional va[PDF]
- Coir for Eco-Development - Extensive article about the growing importance of coir and coir fiber as eco-friendly substitutes in composites, and biodegradable geotextiles, yarns, ropes and floor coverings. Author: Christy Fernandez.[PDF]
- Coir Photo Essay - Photographic essay about the cultivation of the coconut, and coir resources fiber extraction and processing in Kerala State, India. Author: Prof. resources Joseph E. Armstrong.
- Applications of Coir in Agricultural Textiles - Technical paper about the properties of coir and coir its applications coir in woven and nonwoven fabrics for coir agriculture, landscaping, geotechnical and coir consumer products. From CoirIndia.Org. coir Authors: M. Sudhakaran and R. Vasudev.[PDF]
- Coir Processing Technologies - Technical paper reporting on a project of the United Nation\\'s Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) in India and Sri Lanka, focused on technology developments in the drying, softening, bleaching and dyeing of coir fiber and yarns, and in printing of coi[PDF]
- Surface Characterization of Natural Fibers - Technical paper about the surface properties and water articles and studies take-up behaviour of modified sisal and coir fibers. articles and studies Published in Green Chemistry in 2001. Authors: Alexander articles and studies Bismarck and others.[PDF]
- Coir - An Effective Component for Consolidation - Case study describing the usage of coir fiber based geotextiles resources in the formation of an embankment as part of an resources experimental construction of horizontal coir blankets over vertical drains. Authors: resources M. Sudhakaran Pillai and Christy Fernandez.[PDF]
- Coir - Short article about the history, cultivation, processing and articles and studies articles and studies applications of coir fiber. From the Royal Botanic articles and studies articles and studies Gardens.
MySQL - Cache Direct