Hemp Articles and Studies Resources Natural
In 1994 a four year research program to evaluate the feasibility of the cultivation of hemp (Cannabis sativa L., Cannabinaceae) as a raw material source for the paper industry was finalized. Three aspects, primary production, pulp processing, and paper pr
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Fibers: Natural: Resources: Articles and Studies: Hemp
- Hempology - Searchable database of articles and images concerning the history, cultivation, growing, development, products and uses of industrial hemp fiber.
- The Hemp Pages - Personal homepage on the history, properties and uses hemp of the hemp plant, and the many products hemp derived from it.
- Prospect of Hemp Utilisation in the European Textile Industry - Article expressing the view that hemp fiber will articles and studies eventually be re-introduced on a larger scale into articles and studies the European textile industry, due to its characteristics articles and studies and economic value. Author: D. Liberalato.[PDF]
- Hemp: Specialty Crop for the Paper Industry - In 1994 a four year research program to evaluate the hemp feasibility of the cultivation of hemp (Cannabis sativa L., Cannabinaceae) hemp as a raw material source for the paper industry was hemp finalized. Three aspects, primary production, pulp processing, and paper pr
- New Processing Strategies For Hemp - Extensive article about the novel technology of steam hemp explosion to transform raw hemp fiber into a hemp material which\\' texture and properties are comparable with hemp or superior to cotton and cottonized hemp, including hemp an analysis of related economic and environm
- Fiber Wars - On-line book telling the tale of hemp fiber articles and studies in the competition for markets, capturing all the articles and studies significant cross currents of the Industrial Age. Extensive articles and studies footnotes. Author: David P. West, Ph.D.
- Differences Between Flax and Hemp - Research into the literature for classic methods of differentiating between flax and hemp fiber, and information about twist discrimination methods. From Autex Research Journal. Authors: Kakub Wiener and others.[PDF]
- Harvesting, Retting and Fiber Separation - Summary of a feasibility study on industrial hemp production in resources the US Pacific Northwest, dealing with current information and research resources on hemp harvesting, retting and fiber separation when the crop resources is grown for fiber. From the US Department of Agricultur[PDF]
- About Hemp - Information about the hemp plant, the applications of resources hemp fibers hemp in the textile industry, and the resources politics surrounding the issue. hemp Links to a hemp resources timeline and fact sheet, a history hemp of use, resources and books. From Hemp Sisters, Inc.
- Hemp Symposia Proceedings - From the Canadian Department of Agriculture. Proceedings of resources a 1998 symposium on the history, cultivation, processing, resources characteristics and applications of hemp fiber.
- Objective Basis for Evaluation of Differences in Fibre Quality - Analysis of the differences in quality and characteristics resources between male, female and monoecious hemp fiber plants. resources From Hempfood.Com. Authors: E. Horkay and J. Bucsa.
- Industrial Hemp Farming - History and Practice - Extensive article about the history and cultivation of resources North American industrial hemp.
- The Hemp Archives - On-line collection of articles on the properties and resources uses of hemp hemp fiber in industrial applications.
- Industrial Hemp and its Potential for New Zealand - Detailed report for the 1999 Kellogg Rural Leadership resources Course, providing background information on industrial hemp and resources the political, legal, economic, social and environmental issues resources surrounding it, to farmers, fiber processors and New resources Zealand government b[PDF]
- Utilization of Abaca Fiber as Industrial Raw Material - Paper presented at a sustainable development workshop, providing resources background information about the commercial cultivation of the resources abaca or Manila hemp fiber, which could find resources application as a natural raw material for industrial resources processes, in particular the[PDF]
MySQL - Cache Direct