Kenaf Articles and Studies Resources Natural
Technical research paper, showing that blends of cotton and kenaf fibers, with the proper fabric treatment, can result in higher value end products, thereby making kenaf a viable textile fashion fiber. Authors: P. Bel-Berger and others.
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Fibers: Natural: Resources: Articles and Studies: Kenaf
- Jute and Kenaf - Extensive technical paper about the chemical and physical articles and studies composition and properties of jute and kenaf fibers, articles and studies their application in composite products, and a review articles and studies of future trends. Authors: Roger M Rowell and articles and studies Harry P. Stout.[PDF]
- Kenaf Yield Components and Plant Composition - Extensive paper about the history, cultivation, processing and resources applications of kenaf kenaf as a source for natural resources industrial fiber, oils and kenaf feedstock. From Trends in resources New Crops and New Uses. Authors: kenaf Charles L. resources Webber III and Venita K. Bledsoe.[PDF]
- Changes in Kenaf Properties and Chemistry as a Function of Growing Times - Report of research conducted in order to determine articles and studies kenaf whether the mechanical and material properties of kenaf articles and studies kenaf fiber are changing with growing time and maturing articles and studies kenaf of the plant. Authors: Roger M. Rowell and articles and studies kenaf James S. Han.[PDF]
- Kenaf: Production, Harvesting, Processing, and Products - Short article about the development of kenaf as kenaf a growing resources source of raw material for the kenaf US textile industry. Authors: resources Charles L. Webber III kenaf and Robert E. Bledsoe.
- Absorbency Characteristics of Kenaf Core Particles - Master of Science thesis reporting on a series of tests carried out in order to determine the absorbency characteristics of very fine grounded and blender refined chopped kenaf core fiber, for applications in hygiene disposables, paper and oil absorbing[PDF]
- Cotton/Kenaf Fabrics: A Viable Natural Fabric - Technical research paper, showing that blends of cotton and kenaf fibers, with the proper fabric treatment, can result in higher value end products, thereby making kenaf a viable textile fashion fiber. Authors: P. Bel-Berger and others.[PDF]
MySQL - Cache Direct