Design Articles and Studies Resources Textiles
Collection of articles on the different types of textile fabrics, their history and origin, cultural influences on design, and the meaning of colors. Also, a study of the evolution and changes in fashion. From BharatTextile.Com.
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Resources: Articles and Studies: Design
- Evaluation of Thermal Transport Properties of Pillows - Technical paper about an investigation into the relation design between the sensory evaluation of the coolness of design pillows and their thermal transport properties, important for design the design of thermally desirable pillows. Authors: Yokura design Hiroko and others.
- Estimating Cloth Simulation Parameters from Video - Includes technical paper presenting an algorithm for estimating the parameters of a cloth simulation from video data of linen, fleece, satin and knitted fabrics. Authors: Kiran S. Bhat and others.[PDF]
- Draperies & Window Coverings Magazine Online - Index of an list of articles about articles and studies resources interior design, home furnishing, and window dressings, written articles and studies resources by Karla J. Nielson. From the DWC online articles and studies resources magazine.
- Textiles and Clothing in the Mediterranean Region - Includes working paper, assessing trade policy towards textiles in the main exporting South Mediterranean countries and in their main export markets, and analysing the likely impact of full implementation of the Agreement on Textiles and Clothing (ATC) in[PDF]
- Comfort Characteristics of Fabrics Containing Twistless and Hollow Fibrous Assemblies in Weft - Technical paper describing the comfort characteristics of plain design woven textile fabrics containing viscose staple fiber twistless design and hollow fibrous assemblies, and core-sheath type DREF-III design yarns in weft. Authors: A. Das and M. design Ishtiaque.[PDF]
- An Approach to Cloth Synthesis and Visualization - Technical paper, providing an analysis of the various resources approaches to cloth modelling including its three-dimensional structure resources and optical properties. Authors: Vladimir L. Volevich.[PDF]
- Draperies and Window Coverings - Index of an list of articles about articles and studies interior design, home furnishing, and window dressings, written articles and studies by Karla J. Nielson. From the DWC online articles and studies magazine.
- Intelligent Support for Communication Difficulties in Conceptual Design - Includes paper arguing that an intelligent design support design system allows design textile designers to turn their typically design incomplete, inconsistent and inaccurate design specification of designs into design a correct representation of their ideas. design Authors: Dr. design C. Eckert and oth[PDF]
- Sensing the Fabric - Technical paper describing an initial investigation of ideas for developing design and refining current haptic parameters and interfaces for use in design the textiles and related industries. Authors: Pat Dillon and others.[PDF]
- Types of Textiles - Collection of articles on the different types of articles and studies resources textile fabrics, their history and origin, cultural influences articles and studies resources on design, and the meaning of colors. Also, articles and studies resources a study of the evolution and changes in articles and studies resources fashion. From BharatTextile.Com.
- The Elements of Draping - Includes scientific paper about gravity induced draping of resources a three design dimensional object of a naturally flat, resources isotropic elastic sheet, as design it relates to fashion resources design and virtual reality animation. Authors: design E. Cerda resources and others.[PDF]
- A Mathematical Modeling Framework for Analysis of Functional Clothing - Extensive technical paper, providing a mathematical modeling framework for quantifying the mechanical interactions between a given clothing system design and a specific wearer performing defined physical tasks. Authors: Xiaolin Man and Colby C. Swan.[PDF]
- The Communication Bottleneck in Knitwear Design: Analysis and Computing Solutions - Technical paper presenting the results of an ethnographic resources study of resources the patterns of communication observed in resources the knitwear industry, with resources an analysis of the resources diverse factors contributing to communication breakdown resources and a resources discussion about possible solutions.[PDF]
- Developing Simulation Techniques for an Interactive Clothing System - Technical paper presenting a mechanically based cloth simulation articles and studies resources system, as part of a contribution towards creating articles and studies resources interactive environments for garment design and simulation. Authors: articles and studies resources Pascal Volino and Nadia Thalmann.[PDF]
- Clothing and Textiles for Disabled and Elderly People - Technical research notes written within the framework of articles and studies the European EasyTex project, identifying the problems that articles and studies can occur with clothing for disabled and elderly articles and studies people, and suggesting solutions where possible. Authors: H. articles and studies Meinander and M. Varheenmaa.[PDF]
MySQL - Cache Direct