Development Projects Resources Textiles Textiles and Nonwovens
Cooperative partnership of government, industry, educational institutes and museums, promoting and organizing textile related cultural exchanges to further European unity. Searchable directories of exhibitions, conferences and event organizers. English, G
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Resources: Development Projects
- D'Appolonia SpA - Italy. Providers of engineering, scientific and construction management resources services to textiles civil and industrial projects. Ongoing Space resources 2 Tex project, co-funded textiles by the European Community, resources focused on the development of a textiles novel concept resources of a compact, high efficienc
- WebTEXpert - Germany. European Union funded project of industry and research institutes, textiles coordinated by the German Textile Research Council, aimed at the textiles development and provision of advanced methods in the field of textiles innovation management with a focus on new product de
- TWG. Textile Working Group - Virtual working group under the auspices of the United Nations Environmental Programme, consisting of professionals engaged in the interface of textiles and environment with the objective of pooling resources, provide technical assistance, guidance and c
- Textiles and Clothing Extension - Research based information for consumers and businesses, compiled resources to assist resources in the understanding of the technical, resources historic and cultural aspects resources of textiles and clothing. resources From the Iowa State University.
- Virtual Interior Textile Academy - European Union funded project aimed at developing a resources virtual multilingual education establishment for the European interior resources textile branch. Links to participating partners. English and resources German.
- ETN. European Textile Network - Cooperative partnership of government, industry, educational institutes and development projects museums, resources promoting and organizing textile related cultural exchanges development projects to further resources European unity. Searchable directories of exhibitions, development projects conferences and event resources organizers. English, G
- The Somatometric Institute - Greece. Non-profit private organization founded by the Hellenic Clothing Industry textiles Association (HCIA) and the Knitting-Clothing Industries Association of Northern Greece textiles (SEPVE), dedicated to provide services to business and research-based organizations, textiles r
- PerfectLink - Belgium. European Union sponsored follow-up to the Partex development projects and Seetex projects, aimed at improving participating development projects organizations\\' capacities and skills in retrieving and disseminating development projects information and documentation usable by member companies development projects on issues relev
- PARTEX - Development project within the framework of the European development projects Union\\'s PHARE program, which aims to prepare and development projects reorganize the textile and apparel associations of selected development projects Central and Eastern European Countries (CEEC) in anticipation development projects of EU membership.
- WearIT@Work - European Union sponsored project aiming to apply wearable computing to increase the productivity of the work force in emergency, healthcare, maintenance and production environments. Overview of business cases. List of publications. Definition of wearable
- PAN. Pesticide Action Network - Awareness-raising program of Organic Cotton Europe, aiming to development projects stimulate development projects commitments by stakeholders in the textile chain development projects and consumers development projects in Europe for the improvement of development projects the economic, health development projects and environmental conditions of cotton development projects producing small-scale farme
- Interactive Institute - Sweden. Multidisciplinary, innovation-oriented research institute working in the textiles area of digital media, art, technology, science and textiles enterprise. Development projects in computational technology in textile textiles and fashion. English and Swedish.
- HEMP SYS Project - European Union sponsored project aimed at promoting the development of a competitive, innovative and sustainable hemp fiber textile industry through the development of an improved, ecologically sustainable production chain, the provision of a comprehensiv
- Canadian Textile Sustainable Development Working Committee - Committee formed by individuals from government, industry and resources private organizations, development projects aimed at developing environmentally sustainable textile resources processes and products. List development projects of projects. Library of resources articles. Links to related sites. English development projects and French.
- The European Technology Platform for the Future of Textiles and Clothing - Belgium. Europe wide platform for public authorities, scientists, resources manufacturers and development projects suppliers, and educational institutes in the resources apparel and textile industries, development projects aiming to develop and resources implement long-term industry visions and a development projects strategic research resources agenda (SR
- CETA. China-Europe Textile Alliance - Development project of European textile and apparel organizations, aiming to textiles familiarise European companies in the textile and garments industry with textiles the working practices of the Chinese textile industry, the Chinese textiles production capacity, the distribution
- FTC. Fashion & Textile Cluster - European Union financed project aimed at increasing the textiles international competitiveness textiles of small and medium sized enterprises textiles (SME\\'s) of the Turkish textiles textile and clothing industries. textiles English and Turkish.
- MIRALab - Switzerland. Independent research and development laboratory involved in resources computer science and electrical engineering, physics and mathematics, resources virtual environment systems and multimedia, architecture and design, resources anthropometric body modelling and psycholog
- Euro Textil Region - Cooperative network of associations in the textile and apparel manufacturing industry covering Eastern Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic, aimed at creating employment, market exploration, research and development of new technologies, and business dev
- Leapfrog CA - European Union supported development project within the Euratex resources framework, coordinating multidisciplinary knowledge and research activities resources to support leadership for European apparel production from resources research along original guidelines.
- SEETEX - Development project within the framework of the European textiles Union\\'s PHARE program, aiming to develop and support textiles environmental excellence in Eastern European textile and apparel textiles industries, in anticipation of EU membership.
- The Godene Fibre Project - Namibian development project, aiming to promote and merchandise resources recently discovered fibers from the Euphorbia Gregaria and resources the Euphorbia Damarana plants to the textile and resources composite industries. Descriptions of the fiber and its resources economic potential, and pro
- Avalon Project - European Commission research program, dedicated to cross-sectoral development of novel hybrid textile structures integrating multifunctional Shape Memory Alloys (SMAs) and the related processing techniques, as well as design, simulation and organisational
- TTN. Transatlantic Textile Network - Consortium of textile departments of six universities in textiles Europe and the USA, dedicated to the development textiles of student mobility, internships and transatlantic team projects.
- E-Textile Toolbox - European Commission sponsored development project containing an integrated e-learning toolbox development projects geared specifically towards the textile industry of India and Vietnam, development projects aimed at creating more efficient textile plants which generate less development projects production costs, with
- Biosyntex - Research and development project, funded by the European Commission, private resources industry and scientific institutes, focused on the development of ecologically resources efficient technologies through the use of enzymes as catalysts to resources add new surface functionalities t
- Fibrenet - European Union supported project for vocational training in the textile development projects and nonwovens industries. Glossaries of technical terms and definitions. Properties development projects and characteristics of natural and man-made fibers. Descriptions of textile development projects and nonwovens manufactu
- CNNITH. National Digital and Innovation Centre for Textile and Clothing - France. European Union funded research and development organization of the development projects French government, and the textile and apparel industry, dedicated to development projects promote the incorporation of digital technologies in the industry. French, development projects and English on PDF file.
- International Working Group on Global Organic Textile Standard - Organisation founded by organic cotton producers, the textile industry, consumers, and standard organisations and certifiers, with the aim to promote harmonisation of the various regional approaches and to develop a globally accepted quality standard fo
MySQL - Cache Direct