Research Groups Computational Algebra Algorithms
University of Western Ontario and University of Waterloo. Carries out fundamental research in and development of mathematical software. Details of research project, members and meetings.
Top: Computers: Algorithms: Computational Algebra: Research Groups
- Top/Science/Math/Algebra/Research Groups
- Top/Computers/Computer Science/Research Institutes
- Top/Science/Math/Number Theory/Research Groups
- KANT - Based at the Technische Universität, Berlin. Producers of KANT/KASH, a computer algebra system for sophisticated computations in algebraic number fields.
- Programming and Symbolic Computation Team - Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of computational algebra La research groups Rioja, Logroño, Spain. Research has been computational algebra focused on research groups the design, specification and construction of computational algebra symbolic computation systems research groups for Algebraic Topology.
- Ontario Research Centre for Computer Algebra (ORCCA) - University of Western Ontario and University of Waterloo. Carries out fundamental research in and development of mathematical software. Details of research project, members and meetings.
- Imai Laboratory - Department of Information Science, the University of Tokyo. Research computational algebra projects include Computational Algebra and Geometry. Details of members\' computational algebra research and publications.
- Computer Algebra Group - Part of the Centre for Experimental and Constructive research groups Mathematics algorithms (CECM), Simon Fraser University, BC, Canada. research groups Details of algorithms members, projects, meetings and publications.
- Ukrainian GAP User Group - English and Russian language resources on GAP. algorithms The LAGUNA computational algebra package extends GAP for computations in algorithms group rings.
- LiDIA Group - Based at the Darmstadt University of Technology, Germany. LiDIA is algorithms a C++ library for computational number theory which provides a algorithms collection of highly optimized implementations of various multiprecision data types algorithms and time-intensive algorithms.
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Computational Algebra - University of St Andrews. Coordinates the international algorithms efforts to develop maintain and promote the GAP algorithms (groups, algorithms and programming) software package. People, algorithms project, meetings, reports, theses, library and teaching material.
- Anthony C. Hearn - Resident consultant at RAND; research work includes symbolic and algorithms algebraic computation (especially REDUCE), scientific software, digital publication and computer algorithms networks.
- Symbolic Computation Group - University of Waterloo, Canada. Covers both symbolic computation and hybrid algorithms symbolic-numeric computation.
- Algorithmic Algebra and Number Theory - Computer Algebra research group of the IWR, Heidelberg. People, computational algebra research, teaching, activities, software and links.
- Department of Optimization - Konrad-Zuse-Zentrum für Informationstechnik, Berlin, Germany. The main research groups area of research and development is algorithmic discrete research groups mathematics. Details of publications and meetings.
- Groups, Algorithms and Programming - Group at the University of St. Andrews developing research groups GAP, algorithms a free system for computational discrete algebra.
- Research Institute for Symbolic Computation (RISC-Linz) - An institute of the Johannes Kepler University in computational algebra Linz, Austria, founded in 1987 by Prof. Bruno computational algebra Buchberger. Research focuses on the interaction and computational algebra integration of mathematics and computer science. Site computational algebra has project descriptions, publications, courses and
- Centre for Computer Algebra - A scientific institution of the departments of Mathematics research groups , Computer Science , research groups and Electrical Engineering at the University of research groups Kaiserslautern. The goal of the centre is to research groups advance and to research groups support the use of Computer Algebra in industry, research groups research
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences - Department of Computer Algebra. Members, research projects algorithms and computer algebra resources. Site in Hungarian algorithms and English.
MySQL - Cache Direct