Hardware Pseudorandom Numbers Algorithms
Random number generator software based on white noise from the sound card. Free download of evaluation version, on-line purchase. Windows32.
Top: Computers: Algorithms: Pseudorandom Numbers: Hardware
- Hardware Random Number Generators - Report on testing and applications by Robert Davies, hardware October 2000.
- Random Number Generator - Orion Products. A parallel port dongle consisting pseudorandom numbers of two independent analogue Zener diode based noise pseudorandom numbers sources, with associated software. (Mac/DOS/Win)
- Random.org - True Random Number Service - True random number generator with CORBA and WWW interfaces. Numbers are generated with atmospheric noise. Source code for many clients (Java, Perl, and C++) online.
- HotBits: Genuine Random Numbers - HotBits is a service which generates random data pseudorandom numbers from hardware the decay of radioactive material and sends pseudorandom numbers it over hardware the internet.
- Really Random Numbers - Random number generator software based on white noise from the sound card. Free download of evaluation version, on-line purchase. Windows32.
- ComScire (Quantum World Corp) - Device driver for random number generation using entropy pseudorandom numbers sources algorithms within a PC using no additional hardware. pseudorandom numbers On-line algorithms purchase, free download of trial version.
- Lavarand - A system by which a pseudorandom number generator algorithms is seeded hardware by cryptographic hash of the digital algorithms output of a photograph hardware of six Lava Lite algorithms lamps.
MySQL - Cache Direct