Books Publications Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence
Top: Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning: Publications: Books
- Support Vector Machines, Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic Models - A textbook that provides an introduction to the books field of publications learning from experimental data and soft books computing.
- Computational Methods in Molecular Biology - Edited by S. Salzberg, D. Searls, and S. publications Kasif. machine learning Elsevier Science, 1998. The book is publications largely devoted to machine machine learning learning approaches to molecular publications biology. Includes an online appendix.
- Machine Learning, Neural and Statistical Classification - This book is based on the EC (ESPRIT) books project StatLog machine learning which compare and evaluated a range books of classification techniques, machine learning with an assessment of books their merits, disadvantages and range of machine learning application. This books integrated volume provides a concise introduction to
- Bioinformatics: The machine learning approach - by P. Baldi and S. Brunak, MIT Press publications February 1998.
- Machine Learning textbook - A textbook by Tom Mitchell, McGraw Hill, 1997.
- Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction - By Sutton and Barto, MIT Press, 1998.
- Introduction to Machine Learning - By Nils J. Nilsson (downloadable draft)
MySQL - Cache Direct