Research Centers Philosophy Artificial Intelligence
Computer modeling of intelligent behavior, including but not limited to modeling the human mind. Topic is viewed as an interdisciplinary field where computer science intersects with philosophy, psychology, linguistics, engineering, and other fields.
Top: Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Philosophy: Research Centers
- Artificial Intelligence Center at the University of Georgia - Computer modeling of intelligent behavior, including but not philosophy limited to artificial intelligence modeling the human mind. Topic is philosophy viewed as an interdisciplinary artificial intelligence field where computer science philosophy intersects with philosophy, psychology, linguistics, engineering, artificial intelligence and other philosophy fields.
- SRI's Artificial Intelligence Center - Founded in 1966, the center\\'s objectives are to research centers understand philosophy the computational principles underlying intelligence in man research centers and machines philosophy and to develop methods for building research centers computer-based systems to philosophy solve problems, to communicate with research centers people, and to perceive philosophy a
- Rutgers Center for Cognitive Science - Research Center pursuing such issues as knowledge-acquisition, learning, philosophy representation, formal and computational studies in computational logic philosophy and artificial intelligence.
- University of Michigan AI Lab Home Page - Active faculty research projects, research achievements, graduate school artificial intelligence information artificial intelligence and other topic areas.
- CMU School of Computer Science - Education in computer music, data mining, machine learning, artificial intelligence vision, and speech with a list of research artificial intelligence topics.
- Research in Artificial Intelligence at Edinburgh University - Undergraduate, Graduate, and Research Programs offered in many philosophy areas of philosophy AI and multi-disciplinary combinations, from a philosophy program which traces its philosophy roots back to 1963.
- SFB/TR8 - Spatial Cognition - The interdisciplinary Transregional Collaborative Research Center "Spatial Cognition: Reasoning, Action, research centers Interaction" is concerned with the acquisition, organization, utilization and revision research centers of knowledge about spatial environments, be it real o
- Computational Epistemology Lab at University of Waterloo - A facility for research into cognitive science and artificial intelligence related artificial intelligence philosophical areas
- Jozef Stefan Institute - Slovenia - Department of Intelligent Systems, research areas include, but are not limited to: machine learning, knowledge-based systems, qualitative modeling, decision making, logic programming, natural language processing, and cognitive science.
- European Graduate School - Artificial Life Group - Archive and webzine of the Artificial Life project artificial intelligence at philosophy European Graduate School, Media and Communication studies.
- U of W, Artificial Intelligence Research Group - University of Washington, includes research topics, areas of research centers study, artificial intelligence faculty, student, and alumni listings.
- Center for Research on Concepts and Cognition at Indiana University - An interdisciplinary research center headed by Douglas Hofstadter
- Jozef Stefan Institute, Department of Knowledge Technologies - Research on knowledge technologies, including data mining, machine research centers learning, decision support, language technologies, and knowledge management, research centers as well as industrial applications and development of research centers the knowledge-based society.
- Yale University Department of Computer Science - Includes several listings of topic and research areas, philosophy and includes philosophy general CS program, undergrad and graduate, philosophy information.
- Computational Intelligence Research Laboratory - University of Oregon - Research focus on basic questions in artificial intelligence artificial intelligence including research centers search, knowledge representation, and reasoning. Emphasis is artificial intelligence on planning, research centers constraint satisfaction, and common sense reasoning.
- UPenn Institute for Research in Cognitive Science - University of Pennsylvania Institute includes topic areas, areas of research, artificial intelligence faculty listings and publication links.
MySQL - Cache Direct