Philosophy Artificial Intelligence Computers
"A refereed electronic journal dedicated to supporting the interdisciplinary exploration of the nature of consciousness and its relation to the brain."
Top: Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Philosophy
Stevan Harnad E-Prints on Cognitive Psychology - Papers on categorical perception, the symbol grounding problem, and consciousness, with particular emphasis on the philosophy of AI.
- Dictionary of Philosophy of Mind - A collection of terms, definitions, and scholarly works on the topic of Philosophy of Mind that provides useful background material for the study of artificial intelligence theory.
- Brain-Mind: Know Thyself - Philosophy of mind for artificial intelligence. This paper artificial intelligence was computers originally commissioned by and published in NOVEMBER artificial intelligence Magazine. Links computers will lead to the free full artificial intelligence text of the computers book, Ai4u: Mind-1.1 artificial intelligence Programmer\'s Manual By Arthur computers T Murray
- A Definition of AI - A proposition for a formal definition of AI.
- God Is the Machine - In the beginning there was 0. And then artificial intelligence there was 1. A mind-bending meditation on the artificial intelligence transcendent power of digital computation. By Kevin Kelly
- Sentience: The next moral dilemma - By Richard Barry: Humankind will have to decide artificial intelligence how to live with a new sentient race. artificial intelligence Sometime in the future machines will reach a artificial intelligence level of intelligence that will challenge, or even artificial intelligence surpass our own.
- Astro Biological Coenergetics - "An unorthodox new look at mind, consciousness and perception"
- Thoughts on Artificial Intelligence - Some reflections on Artificial Intelligence and the nature computers of the computers Turing Test.
- Philosophy and History of AI - Philosophy and history of AI, personalities, links and suggested reading.
- Epistemological Perspectives on Simulation - Discussion of the epistemological status of simulation in artificial intelligence a cross-disciplinary setting could contribute to a deeper artificial intelligence understanding of relevant issues and so it proved.
- The Digital Philosopher - by Harvey Blume Can robotics shed light on artificial intelligence the human mind? On evolution? Daniel Dennett -- artificial intelligence whose work unites neuroscience, computer science, and evolutionary artificial intelligence biology -- has some provocative answers. Is he artificial intelligence on to something, or just chasing the zeitgeist?
- PSYCHE: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Research on Consciousness - "A refereed electronic journal dedicated to supporting the interdisciplinary exploration artificial intelligence of the nature of consciousness and its relation to the artificial intelligence brain."
- Association for the Scientific Study of Consciousness - ASSC "promotes research directed toward understanding the nature, function, and artificial intelligence underlying mechanisms of consciousness."
- Brain in a Vat - Can bad men make good brains do bad things?
- Being Real by Judith S. Donath - This appears in Goldberg, K. (ed.) The Robot artificial intelligence in computers the Garden: Telerobotics and Telepistemology in the artificial intelligence Age of computers the Internet, MIT Press
- What Robots Can & Can't Be - Essay by Selmer Bringsjord argues that AI will continue to produce machines with the capacity to pass stronger versions of the Turing Test but that the "Person Building Project" will inevitably fail. Abstract and chapter summations.
- Kiss me, you human - By Stephen Humphries: Robot Kismet can walk, talk, artificial intelligence and artificial intelligence make logical decisions. What\\'s the next step artificial intelligence in the artificial intelligence quest for artificial intelligence?
- Philosophy of Artificial Intelligence - Contemporary Philosophy of Mind: An Annotated Bibliography. A massive listing.
- Principia Cybernetica - The Principia Cybernetica Project (PCP) is an philosophy international organization that tries to tackle age-old philosophy philosophical questions with the help of the philosophy most recent cybernetic theories and technologies. Stated philosophy more precisely, the Project\\'s aim is the philosophy compu
- A Philosophical Encounter by Aaron Sloman - In Proceedings 14th International Joint Conference on AI computers Montreal, August 1995: `A philosophical encounter: computers An interactive presentation of some of the key computers philosophical problems in AI and AI problems in philosophy.'
- Knowbotic Interface Project - "A philosophical and scientific exploration in the art of digital philosophy modelling of the human consciousness"
- MainFrame: Artificial Intelligence - Material on Artificial Intelligence as engineering with emphasis artificial intelligence on the exploitation of logic. A topography is artificial intelligence presented with logic at the center.
MySQL - Cache Direct