Support Vector Machines Artificial Intelligence Computers
A statistically-based learning theory used in pattern recognition, regression estimation, and linear operation inversion.
Top: Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Support Vector Machines
- SVM Application List - Overview of domains in which SVMs have been artificial intelligence applied.
- artificial intelligence using SVM - Helpful to beginners trying to grasp the concepts of SVMs.
- Lagrangian Support Vector Machine - University of Wisconsin at Madison. Software and technical report.
- Image, Speech and Intelligent Systems Research Group - University of Southampton. Overview and links to resources.
- Support Vector Machine Mailing List - An unmoderated discussion list about Support Vector Machines methodology.
- Kernel Machines - A central source of information on kernel based computers methods, including support vector machines, Gaussian processes.
- Learning to Classify Text using Support Vector Machines - By Thorsten Joachims - describes an SVM approach support vector machines artificial intelligence to text classification.
MySQL - Cache Direct