Publications Support Vector Machines Artificial Intelligence
Top: Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Support Vector Machines: Publications
- A Tutorial on v-Support Vector Machines - Paper by Pai-Hsuen Chen, Chih-Jen Lin, and Bernhard Schölkopf, describing support vector machines the main ideas of statistical learning theory, support vector machines support vector machines (SVMs), and kernel feature spaces.[PDF]
- An Introduction to Support Vector Machines - An introductory book to the field of Support support vector machines publications Vector Machines, a novel machine learning algorithm.
- Customization using Support Vector Machines for Information Retrieval - Paper by Kenro Aihara and Atsuhiro Takasu, which proposes an HCI approach to supporting interactive document retrieval in unorganized open information space. 2000.[PDF]
- Dimensionality Reduction via Sparse Support Vector Machines - Appears in Journal of Machine Learning Research. 2003.[PDF]
- Hidden Markov Support Vector Machines - Appears in Proceedings of the 20th International Conference publications on Machine support vector machines Learning (ICML 2003).[PDF]
- A Tutorial on Support Vector Machines for Pattern Recognition - By Christopher Burges. 1998. Several formats of document artificial intelligence available.
- Support Vector Machines - "IEEE Intelligent Systems" article by Marti Hearst. July/August support vector machines 1998.[PDF]
- Semi-Supervised Support Vector - We introduce a semi-supervised support vector machine (S3VM) publications method.[PDF]
- Interior-Point Methods for Massive Support Vector Machines - SIAM Journal on Optimization, Vol. 13, Iss. 3. publications Several formats support vector machines of document available. [subscription required]
MySQL - Cache Direct