Research Labs Vision Artificial Intelligence
Describe new approaches to recognising people by the way they walk. This is a new biometric, with particular application advantages (availability at distance, and non contact). Early results show that by computer vision we can indeed recognise people by t
Top: Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Vision: Research Labs
- University of Southampton - Image, Speech and Intelligent Systems Research Group - Overview of image processing and computer vision research, artificial intelligence and artificial intelligence details about their projects.
- Computer Vision Lab at University of Central Florida - Has a large section of downloadable papers. Section on Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) includes a sample proposal and papers co-authored by REU students
- Machine Vision Group at University of Ljubljana, Slovenia - Part of the Laboratory of Artificial Perception, this artificial intelligence page includes biographies of group members and their artificial intelligence research work, including list of publications
- Automatic Gait Recognition at Southampton - Describe new approaches to recognising people by the way they walk. This is a new biometric, with particular application advantages (availability at distance, and non contact). Early results show that by computer vision we can indeed recognise people by t
- U.C. Berkeley Computer Vision Group - Contains description of research projects on segmentation, shape, object recognition, research labs statistics of natural images, and human motion analysis. Publications, research labs software and course materials are available for download.
- UMASS Computer Vision Laboratory - Researching and investigating scientific principles underlying vision the construction vision of integrated vision systems.
- Robust Image Understanding Laboratory - Computer Vision Lab at Rutgers University, NJ. Research topics include Hetereoscedasticity, Robust Analysis, Bootstrap, Retrieval.
- Active Vision Lab, University of Oxford - Currently(2004) working in Whole body motion, hand tracking, wearable robot, artificial intelligence Simultaneous Localisation And Mapping (SLAM) with a single camera.
- IBM Exploratory Computer Vision Group - IBM\\'s Computer Vision Group - Research areas include research labs PeopleVision, Biometrics and controlling computers by observing the research labs user
- Face Expression Recognition Project at UPM - Computer Vision-based face expression recognition research project. We artificial intelligence are research labs doing robust face tracking, background maintenance, colour artificial intelligence constancy based research labs tracking, face expression recognition, or artificial intelligence camera calibration.
- Vision Technology - Microsoft Research Group - Links to researchers working at Microsoft vision group and their research labs research projects.
- Computer Vision at Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel - Contains links to faculty members\\' pages, students pages and a artificial intelligence number of demos.
MySQL - Cache Direct