Iterated Prisoner Dilemma Artificial Life Computers
This site offers a way to learn how to study the evolution of cooperation through 3 models, based on the Prisoner's Dilemma. (Java applets included).
Top: Computers: Artificial Life: Iterated Prisoner Dilemma
- The Prisoner's Dilemma - A simple yet powerful model for the problem of cooperation computers versus conflict in groups. The JAVA applet demonstrates the spread computers of \'altruism\' and \'exploitation for personal gain.'
- The Taumoda Lab - This site offers a way to learn how computers to study computers the evolution of cooperation through 3 computers models, based on the computers Prisoner\'s Dilemma. (Java applets computers included).
- Iterated Prisoner's Dilemma - Information on the Iterated Prisoner\\'s Dilemma, a major iterated prisoner dilemma artificial life topic in artificial life, and a look at iterated prisoner dilemma artificial life cooperation (and evolution of cooperation) between agents.
- Prisoner's Dilemma by the constitution web site - Some links on ethical and political aspect of the Prisoner\'s Dilemma.
- Xerox PARC - This is a directory containing a lot of papers on computers Dynamics of Computation Area (Evolution of cooperation) from the XEROX computers PARC.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy entry - This is a very complete description of the artificial life prisoner\'s computers dilemma and its variations.
MySQL - Cache Direct