People Artificial Life Computers
Researchers and practitioners in the field of Artificial Life.
Top: Computers: Artificial Life: People
- Karl Sims Retrospective - Interviews with Karl Sims and a gallery of his works in evolutionary art and artificial evolution.
- William M. Spears - Research into Complex Adaptive Systems: Genetic Algorithms (Evolutionary people Algorithms), Neural computers Networks, and Simulated Annealing. University people of Wyoming.
- Jeffrey Ventrella's Site - Gene Pool, Darwin Pond and papers on Artificial Life.
- Frederic Dreier - AL and AI resources for Java about classification, agents, ants, people distributed intelligence: references to documents, sites, tutorials and software.
- Stan Franklin - University of Memphis. Conscious software, intelligent agents.
- Vasant Honavar - Artificial Intelligence Research Laboratory, Iowa State University.
- Richard Lenski - Michigan State University. Interests: self-replicating computer programs that mutate at random.
- Alex Vulliamy - Artificial life links and software.
- Tim Taylor - Institute of Perception, Action and Behaviour, University of artificial life Edinburgh. people Self-repairing robots; artificial evolution systems.
- Kerstin Dautenhahn - Adaptive Systems Research Group, University of Hertfordshire. Interests: Socially Intelligent Agents and Artificial Life.
- Magy Seif El-Nasr - Northwestern University. Emotions and personality embodiment on computers.
- Daniel Ashlock - Department of Mathematics, Iowa State University. Bioinformatics, biological textures.
- Paul Layzell - University of Sussex, Evolutionary and Adaptive Systems computers Group. Hardware evolution; swarm intelligence.
MySQL - Cache Direct