AutoCAD CAD and CAM Computers
AutoCAD is a general purpose computer aided design (CAD) package, manufactured by Autodesk, Inc. The software can be extended by using a number of compiled or interpreted programming languages, most prominently AutoLISP. Current versions of AutoCAD run exclusively on Microsoft Windows systems.
Top: Computers: CAD and CAM: AutoCAD
Autodesk, Inc. - The creators of AutoCAD. Includes the searchable support database, a download area and discussion groups.
- Cadopolis.com - Commercial portal for products and services related to computers AutoCAD, with computers add-ons, software downloads, forums and links.
- The CAD Depot - A repository of freeware and shareware tools for autocad use with cad and cam AutoCAD and other CAD systems.
- EllenFinkelstein.com - AutoCAD tips and tutorials, the features of the latest AutoCAD autocad release, a free monthly AutoCAD Tips Newsletter, and the AutoCAD autocad Tips Blog.
- Autodesk Point A - A second portal by Autodesk that helps designers to locate industry resources, with additional services for subscribers.
- The CAD Geek Blog - Discussing popular Autodesk products such as AutoCAD, Civil computers 3D, Map 3D, and Land Desktop, by computers AUGI World columnist Donnie Gladfelter.
- CAD Forum - Database of tips and tricks for AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, 3D cad and cam Studio, Inventor and other products by Autodesk and HP.
- CAD Panel - A source for AutoCAD users to download free AutoLISP routines, autocad hatch patterns, material libraries, tips and techniques, extra help, and autocad articles.
- Cadalyst: Bugwatch - A monthly column documenting old and new bugs computers in AutoCAD and their workarounds or fixes, where computers available.
- Autocadzone - Free AutoCAD help and tips, tutorials and video cad and cam cad and cam tutorials, and student examples of 3D models.
- Autodesk Blogs - A series of Blogs from Autodesk employees about computers various topics cad and cam related to the company and its computers products.
- Autocad Central - A series of basic AutoCAD tutorials, and a autocad discussion forum for questions and answers.
- The Autodesk File - A history of Autodesk and AutoCAD by John Walker, the founder of Autodesk.
- AutoCADder blog - News and comments about AutoCAD, LT, Inventor and computers other Autodesk software, product releases, and technology.
MySQL - Cache Direct