User Groups AutoCAD CAD and CAM
Organizations by AutoCAD users to exchange ideas and experiences and to generally support each other.
Top: Computers: CAD and CAM: AutoCAD: User Groups
- South Plains AutoCAD Users Group - Features a new member-supplied special tool or object autocad each month.
- Autodesk User Group International AUGI - The user organization officially sanctioned by Autodesk for its products. cad and cam Further information requires registration.
- Wichita Area AutoCAD Users Group - With AutoLISP downloads and AutoCAD related links.
- Professional AutoCAD Users Group (PAUG) - AutoCAD user group providing user support for AutoCAD for Denver autocad and Front Range areas of Colorado and Wyoming.
- AutoCAD Developers Group Europe - A non-profit association of software developers who are autocad working on autocad applications around AutoCAD.
- Peninsula AutoCAD User Group - Supports AutoCAD operators in the southeast Virginia area user groups with meeting schedules and job listings.
- TheSwamp - A community of programmers, designers and drafters who share ideas and information in a helpful context.
- West Texas AutoCAD User's Group - Includes an events schedule, code and drawing libraries, and local job listings.
- Gateway Autodesk User Group - Serves AutoCAD users in the St Louis area, user groups with cad and cam industry links and organisational information.
- AutoCAD User Group for Silicon Valley and San Jose, CA - Information on group activities and many other aspects cad and cam of using AutoCAD.
- San Antonio AutoCAD User's Group - Basic information about the organization.
MySQL - Cache Direct