Conferences Electronic Design Automation CAD and CAM
A list of conferences, fairs, user group meetings, and related events pertinent to the electronic design automation (EDA) industry.
Top: Computers: CAD and CAM: Electronic Design Automation: Conferences
- PCB East - The PCB Design Conferences offer solutions for PCB conferences design issues. cad and cam PCB East will be held conferences September 9-13, 2002, at cad and cam Worcester\'s Centrum Centre, Worcester, conferences Mass.
- Synopsys Users Group (SNUG) - An open forum for Synopsys users to exchange electronic design automation cad and cam ideas and explore solutions. Europe: March 7-8, electronic design automation cad and cam Paris. San Jose: March 13-15. Taiwan: electronic design automation cad and cam May 21-22. Korea: May 24. Beijing: electronic design automation cad and cam May 28. Bangalore, India: May 30. electronic design automation cad and cam Singapore: June 4. Tokyo/Osaka: November.
- Electronic Design Automation and Test (EDA&T) Expo - One of the largest design automation shows in electronic design automation electronic design automation the Asia-Pacific region. The next EDA&T Expo will electronic design automation electronic design automation be held in Shanghai, April 8-9, 2002; and electronic design automation electronic design automation in Beijing, April 11-12, 2002.
- DesignCon - An annual conference on product technologies, design methodologies, and EDA software, with a focus on system-on-chip design. The 2002 DesignCon was held January 28-31 at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) - The major commercial show and academic conference in the U.S. electronic design automation The 39th DAC will be held June 10-14, 2002, electronic design automation in New Orleans.
- PCB West - The PCB Design Conferences provide instruction for PCB cad and cam cad and cam design professionals and offer solutions for design issues. cad and cam cad and cam PCB West was held this year March cad and cam cad and cam 18-22, 2002, at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
- Electronic Design and Solution (EDS) Fair - One of the larger conferences in Japan relating to EDA.
- International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ISQED) - ISQED is aimed at achieving design quality through design tools, cad and cam circuit technologies, and processes. The last symposium was held cad and cam March 18-20, 2002, in San Jose, Calif.
- International Conference on Computer Aided Design (ICCAD) - ICCAD tends to have a slightly more academic cad and cam focus than DAC. ICCAD will be held cad and cam this year on November 10-14, 2002, at the cad and cam Doubletree Hotel in San Jose, Calif.
- Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE) - International conference and exhibition for the design and cad and cam engineering of systems-on-chip and embedded systems. March 10-14, cad and cam 2008, Munich, Germany.
- Electronic Design Processes (EPD) Workshop - Annual forum to discuss state-of-the-art electronic design processes and CAD conferences methodologies.
- International Symposium on Physical Design (ISPD) - ISPD provides a forum to exchange ideas and promote research cad and cam on critical areas related to the physical design of VLSI cad and cam systems. ISPD 2002 will be held April 7-10, 2002, cad and cam at the Hilton San Diego/Del Mar, Del Mar, Calif.
MySQL - Cache Direct