TurboCAD CAD and CAM Computers
TurboCAD is a general purpose 3D CAD package with solid modelling capabilities, that is most often used for architectural and mechanical design.
Top: Computers: CAD and CAM: TurboCAD
IMSI - The developers of TurboCAD, with online store, trial downloads, documentation, and user gallery.
- CADCourse.net - TurboCAD training and support, offering books, CBT computers and live online consulting.
- Tom's TurboCAD VBA Topics - A personal repository for bits of code and cad and cam computers knowledge about programming TurboCAD with VBA and VB.
- TurboCADables - TurboCAD hatch patterns, color palettes, and related resources.
- Winstons TurboCAD Page - Features turorials and articles on using the various cad and cam computers features of TurboCAD.
- TurboCAD File Library - An open TurboCAD user group that administers and computers maintains an turbocad archive library of files for use computers with TurboCAD, accessible to turbocad members.
MySQL - Cache Direct