Companies Distributed Computing Computer Science
Parabon will buy idle computer time from individuals and businesses worldwide, then bundle and resell it as supercomputing power for business, science, and medical research.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Distributed Computing: Companies
- Vevari - Cluster management and embedded programming options.
- Snapp Key - Web site that describes the theory of grid companies computing. USB companies grid processing hardware for sale to companies make a computer faster. companies SNAPP is a novel companies implementation of grid computing architectural concepts companies installed to companies a single computer program, device or system withou
- Ubero Distributed Computing Solutions - Manages distributed computing projects, potentially for companies free.
- Distributed Computing White Papers, Webcasts and Product Information from Top IT Vendors - Research the latest Distributed Computing technologies, tools and techniques. Read white papers, case studies, webcasts and product information from multiple vendors.
- B & M - Developers of "ServicePilot" suite of tools for analysing and debugging distributed systems.
- GridwiseTech - Provides details of the products and services to distributed computing help distributed computing customers speed up data processing, remove application distributed computing bottlenecks and distributed computing build scalable systems.
- Univa UD - High-performance computing (HPC) software for distributed computing environments, including clusters companies and grids, and data center automation software.
- HP Arjuna Labs - Commercial provider of distributed transaction processing technology, including CORBA Object Transaction Service compliant systems implemented in C++ and Java. Product information and support.
- DataXtend RE from Progress Software - Provides the data replication tools that software developers computer science and enterprise IT departments need to make their computer science applications mobile and available both on-line and off-line.
- Base One International Corp. - Software development and consulting company specializing in components for enterprise companies database and grid computing applications.
- Recursion Software, Inc. - Commercial provider of application server and ORB software, and consulting computer science and training services.
- Digipede Technologies - Digipede Technologies is the leading provider of distributed computing solutions distributed computing on the Microsoft .NET platform.
- Parabon Computation - Parabon will buy idle computer time from individuals and businesses companies worldwide, then bundle and resell it as supercomputing power for companies business, science, and medical research.
- Engage Technology B.V. - Company providing Grid computing products and services to the Benelux computer science market (Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands).
- Cluster Resources, Inc. - A provider of workload and resource management software and services for cluster, grid and utility-based computing environments.
- DataSynapse, Inc. - Provider of application virtualization software that allows dynamic assignment of distributed computing hardware resources to applications as they require them.
- Entegrity Distributed Computing Environment (DCE) - Entegrity\\'s offering of the Open Group\\'s Distributed Computing Environment (DCE) computer science and Distributed File System (DFS)
MySQL - Cache Direct