Conferences Distributed Computing Computer Science
The International Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing is a forum for presenting the latest research findings on the use of networked systems for high performance distributed computing.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Distributed Computing: Conferences
- PODC - ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing. distributed computing Focuses on theory and design of distributed systems. distributed computing Links to each year's conference page.
- DSMS 2002 - Distributed Shared Memory Systems 2002: a workshop within PDPTA 2002. Monte Carlo Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA; 24--27 June 2002.
- IPDPS 2002 - Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA; 15--19 April 2002.
- DISC 2001 - International Symposium on Distributed Computing. October 3-5, 2001, at the University of Lisboa, Portugal.
- PODC 2000 - Nineteenth Annual ACM SIGACT-SIGOPS Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing. July 16-19. Portland, Oregon.
- 5th. ISORC 2002 - 5th IEEE International symposium on Object-Oriented Real-Time Distributed Computing
- ICDCS 2001 - The 21st International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems. Phoenix (Mesa), Arizona, USA; 16--19 April 2001.
- DISC - International Symposium on DIStributed Computing - DISC is an international symposium on the theory, design, analysis, distributed computing implementation and application of distributed systems and networks.
- ADSN 2002 - First International Workshop on Assurance in Distributed Systems distributed computing and Networks. Vienna, Austria; 2 July 2002.
- UbiComp - Venue for presenting research and development achievements in distributed computing the distributed computing design, implementation, deployment and evaluation of computing distributed computing technology that distributed computing migrates beyond our desktops.
- USITS - USENIX Symposium on Internet Technologies and Systems. Conference focused on distributed computing internet-based distributed computing, performance measurement, security, and system administration. Links distributed computing to each year\'s conference page.
- ICDCS 2000 - The 20th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems. computer science Taipei, Taiwan; 10--13 April 2000. Proceedings.
- High Performance Distributed Computing Symposium Home page - The International Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing distributed computing is conferences a forum for presenting the latest research distributed computing findings on conferences the use of networked systems for distributed computing high performance distributed conferences computing.
- P2P2002 - The Second IEEE International Conference on Peer-to-Peer Computing. distributed computing Linkoping, Sweden; 5--7 September 2002.
- HPDC 2001 - IEEE Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing. computer science August 3-6, 2001, Redondo Beach, California, USA.
- DOA 2001 - International Symposium on Distributed Objects and Applications. distributed computing September conferences 18-20, 2001, in Rome, Italy.
- EDOC 2001 - IEEE International Enterprise Distributed Object Conference. September computer science 4-7, 2001, in Seattle, Washington, USA.
- Ersads 2001 - European Research Seminar on Advances in Distributed Systems, distributed computing 14-18 distributed computing May 2001 in Bertinoro, Italy.
- ICDCS 2002 - International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems. July 2-5, 2002, computer science in Vienna, Austria.
MySQL - Cache Direct