Platforms Distributed Computing Computer Science
An industry-standard, vendor-neutral set of distributed computing technologies. Provides scalable organization of users and shared data, along with basic services such as security and naming.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Distributed Computing: Platforms
- Top/Computers/Programming/Component Frameworks/COM/Distributed COM
- Top/Computers/Programming/Component Frameworks/CORBA
- Berkeley NOW (Networks of Workstations) Project - Cluster computing project at the University of California, computer science Berkeley, computer science department.
- Legion - Generic middleware for creating a worldwide virtual computer.
- A General-Purpose Heterogeneous Distributed Computing System - Masters thesis by Thomas Keane B.Sc.[PDF]
- Object Management Group - Distributed object computing industry standards group founded in computer science 1989. Defined standards include CORBA and IIOP.
- Internet Based Distributed Super Computer - Build a supercomputer using wasted CPU cycles of computer science home computer science and office computers. (A fledgling project computer science looking for computer science a sponsor and participants.)
- IBM Distributed Computing Environment - IBM\\'s product offering based on the DCE open standard for platforms distributed computing.
- Clustopium Cluster Server/Client System - The next step to distributed computer systems, A computer science complete distributed computing Java framework for implementing MultiNodal processor farms. computer science There is distributed computing a demo, but the full implementation computer science is for sale.
- Distributed Computing with HTTP, XML, SOAP, and WSDL - Learn how various protocols fit into the big platforms picture of computer science the distributed computing arena.
- Cosm - Provides an infrastructure for true distributed computing projects. This includes distributed computing applications as well as APIs for users to design and distributed computing build their own projects.
- MacDevCenter.com: Integrating Xgrid into Cocoa Applications, Part 1 - In this first of two articles exploring Xgrid, distributed computing Drew McCormack provides a little background information, distributed computing then moves to installation, and finishes off with distributed computing a command-line script for distributing compilation using Xgrid.
- QUALCOMM - BREW - QUALCOMM\\'s Binary Runtime Environment for Wireless (BREW). A complete, open solution for wireless applications development, device configuration, application distribution, billing and payment.
- DataCutter Project - Research project developing a middleware framework for filtering computer science large, platforms scientific datasets in a cluster or Grid computer science environment. Enables platforms highly efficient exploration and analysis of computer science datasets in distributed platforms and heterogeneous environments.
- Economy Grid - Research on the development of economic resource management platforms and scheduling computer science system for global grid computing. platforms Description and papers.
- MacDevCenter.com: Integrating Xgrid into Cocoa Applications, Part 2 - In Part 1, Drew McCormack showed how to distributed computing install and start using Xgrid. Now in Part 2, he distributed computing covers integration with Cocoa.
- SDSC Storage Resource Broker (SRB) - SDSC SRB provides the abstraction mechanisms needed to implement very platforms large distributed environments like data grids, digital libraries, and persistent platforms archives for data sharing, data publication, and data preservation.
- ZetaGrid - An open source and platform independent grid system that uses idle CPU cycles from participating computers. ZetaGrid solves one problem in practice: numerical verification of the Riemann Hypothesis.
- Echelon - Agent based grid computing.
- GridRepublic - A non-profit organization created to provide supercomputing resources distributed computing to public interest research, by use of volunteer distributed computing distributed computing.
- STORM - Research project developing middleware designed to support data distributed computing select, indexing, and transfer operations on large scientific distributed computing datasets in a grid or clustered computing environment.
- Q²ADPZ - Collaborative Computing - An Open-Source project that provides software to distribute work over computer science many computers in a network. The machines are only used computer science during idle-time.
- JXTA - Language- and platform-independent protocol for peer-to-peer networking, developed computer science by computer science Sun. Initial implementation in Java. [Open Source, computer science BSD-like]
- OSF Distributed Computing Environment (DCE) - An industry-standard, vendor-neutral set of distributed computing technologies. distributed computing Provides scalable organization of users and shared data, distributed computing along with basic services such as security and distributed computing naming.
- Microsoft's Distributed Component Object Model (DCOM) - Protocol that enables software components to communicate over platforms a network distributed computing in a reliable, secure, and efficient platforms manner.
- IBM Distributed Computing Platform (DCP) - A standardised approach for effective management of large computer science numbers distributed computing of desktops, devices, servers, applications and LAN’s computer science from one distributed computing centralised point.
- Hadoop - This Apache project is an open-source implementation of frameworks for computer science reliable, scalable, distributed computing and data storage.
- Cognitive Agent Architecture (Cougaar) Project - Open-source Java-based architecture for the construction of large-scale distributed agent-based distributed computing applications.
- Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing (BOINC) - Software platform for distributed computing using volunteered computer computer science resources, platforms allowing participants to participate in multiple projects. computer science Software downloads, platforms links to active projects, news, message computer science boards, and other platforms information.
- Apple Advanced Computation Group - Xgrid - Clustering software intended primarily for scientific researchers. platforms Mac platforms OS X only.
- Alchemi .NET Grid Computing Framework - Alchemi is an open source software framework that computer science allows distributed computing you to painlessly aggregate the computing power computer science of networked distributed computing machines into a virtual supercomputer (computational computer science grid) and to distributed computing develop .NET applications to run computer science on the grid.
MySQL - Cache Direct