Research Groups Distributed Computing Computer Science
Research focuses include high performance and high availability information systems. Home is in Carnegie Mellon's electrical and computer engineering department.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Distributed Computing: Research Groups
- Illinois Systems Research Group - Research focuses include distributed operating systems, middleware, and distributed computing agent-based research groups computing.
- University of Texas Distributed Multimedia Computing Lab - Research focus includes file systems, media transmission protocols, and operating research groups system support for multimedia networking.
- The Lee Center for Advanced Networking - Research center at Caltech, supporting development of a global-scale wireless distributed computing system that connects people and appliances.
- MTA SZTAKI Laboratory of Parallel and Distributed Systems - Computer and Automation Research Institute Research and consultation focusing research groups on parallel and distributed software engineering. Affiliated with Hungarian research groups Academy of Sciences, Budapest.
- DREAM LAB - Distributed Real-time Ever Available Microcomputing - At the University of California. Areas include Real-Time Object-Oriented System/Software distributed computing Engineering, Parallel and Distributed Real-Time Systems, Fault tolerance, Real-Time Operating distributed computing Systems.
- UCSD/UIUC Concurrent Systems Architecture Group - Research group in the Universities of Illinois and computer science California distributed computing San Diego that focuses on hardware and computer science software architecture distributed computing issues in parallel and distributed computer computer science systems.
- high performance distributed computing. - Indiana University Computer Science high performance distributed computing distributed computing and computer science grid computing lab.
- Modelling Concurrent Systems Group - At RWTH Aachen. Projects, bibliography and some on-line distributed computing articles.
- Distributed Computing Group - The research interests of our group include: data structures and algorithms, distributed computing (e.g.: routing, file systems, and generally scalability and decentralization of data and algorithms), peer-to-peer computing, mobile computing, networking,
- The Distributed Group - LSI Dept. University of Seville - University of Seville research group with a focus computer science on developing description languages and tools for dealing computer science with the complexity of multiparty interactions in internet-based computer science applications and e-business systems.
- Distributed Systems Group - Technical University of Vienna - The Distributed Systems Group in the Information Systems research groups Institute of the Technical University of Vienna research groups conducts teaching and research in distributed computing.
- ORNL Distributed Computing Project - Oak Ridge National Lab has developed a world-wide reputation for research groups its parallel and distributed computing research.
- Georgia Tech Systems Research Group - Research group in the College of Computing. computer science Focuses computer science include distributed operating systems, mobile computing, discrete computer science event simulation, computer science and cluster computing for media applications.
- Columbia University - Distributed Computing and Communications Laboratory: This lab pursues computer science experimental research of networked systems. Our goal is computer science to develop fundamental novel networking technologies and maximize computer science their impact by exporting them to industry and computer science academia.
- Caltech Parallel and Distributed Computing Group - Research group at California Institute of Technology. research groups Focus includes fault-tolerant cluster computing.
- CMU Institute for Complex Engineered Systems - Research focuses include high performance and high availability research groups information systems. Home is in Carnegie Mellon\\'s research groups electrical and computer engineering department.
- SRI Secure Systems Research - Research focus on authentication and secure collaboration in networked systems. computer science Part of SRI International\'s Computer Science Laboratory.
- Horus Project - Reliable distributed computing research in Cornell University computer science department. distributed computing Has information on Ensemble, a publicly distributed toolkit based distributed computing on Horus research.
- The Panic Lab Homepage - The focus of our group is on Pervasive, distributed computing Available, No-futs, Internet Computing (PANIC). Information and an distributed computing archive of collected papers.
- University of Illinois Open Systems Laboratory - The goal of the Illinois Open Systems Laboratory is to computer science develop mechanisms to simplify the development of scalable parallel, distributed computer science and mobile computing systems.
- Argonne Distributed Systems Laboratory - Research focus includes programming support for parallel and research groups distributed computing, quality of service, and security.
- Stanford University Distributed Systems Group - Special focuses include high-performance networking and distributed operating research groups systems.
- IBM Massively Distributed Systems Group - Research group at IBM\\'s T. J. Watson Research Center; research focuses include mobile agents, system security, and information economies.
- GridsWatch: Grid Computing Portal, Georgetown University - Portal fosters collaborative development of grid technology. Assembling, distributed computing exposing, distributed computing and archiving grid technologies in a public distributed computing forum for distributed computing developers and implementers to technology managers, distributed computing research scientists, students, distributed computing and industry leaders.
- MIT Theory of Distributed Systems Group - MIT\\'s Theory of Distributed Systems (TDS) research group distributed computing works on a wide range of problems involving distributed computing distributed and real-time systems. The work has a distributed computing theoretical flavor, but is closely tied to practice. distributed computing Roughly speaking, the research can be classified in
- MIT Parallel & Distributed Operating Systems Group - This group\\'s focus is to build and investigate software systems for parallel and distributed environments. They have conducted research in operating systems, networking, mobile computing, language design, compiler design, and architecture, taking a pragma
- High Performance Computing at Stevens Institute of Technology - Information regarding the High Performance Computing Facilities within the Department research groups of Computer Science at Stevens Institute of Technology.
- University of Cambridge - Computer Laboratory Systems Research Group is the largest research groups research research groups area in the Computer Laboratory covering hardware, research groups communications hardware research groups and software, operating systems and distributed research groups systems.
- Advanced Computing for Science - Seeks to allow scientists to address complex and computer science large-scale computing and data analysis problems beyond what computer science is possible today. The department is developing software computer science components which will operate in a distributed environment.
- Columbia University Network Computing Laboratory - Research in experimental software systems to make personalized computing ubiquitously distributed computing available, anytime and anywhere.
- The Disappearing Computer Initiative - An EU-funded proactive initiative of the Future and research groups Emerging research groups Technologies (FET) activity of the Information Society research groups Technologies (IST) research groups research program. Projects, activities, members research groups and resources.
- Imperial College (U. London) Distributed Software Engineering Group - Research focus includes software development process and support distributed computing for computer science real-time distributed systems.
- Multiscale Computing Laboratory at the OSU Department of Biomedical Informatics - University-affiliated research group that develops software to support data queries, filtering, and management of large, distributed, heterogeneous, scientific datasets or databases in a Grid or cluster computing environment.
MySQL - Cache Direct