Special Interest Groups ACM Organizations Computer Science
Forum for the discussion of communications and networking, including their technical and social implications, with a special focus on architecture.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Organizations: ACM: Special Interest Groups
ACM: Special Interest Groups Guide - Lists the SIGs and their purposes, linking to each of them.
- SIGDA: Design Automation - Society for those involved in the application of computing to organizations electrical and electronic design.
- SIGMM: Multimedia - Provides a forum for researchers and practitioners of acm multimedia computing.
- SIGMIS: Management Information Systems - Fosters communication on the management of information systems and computing personnel.
- SIGCOMM: Data Communication - Forum for the discussion of communications and networking, including their special interest groups technical and social implications, with a special focus on architecture.
- SIGMOD: Management of Data - Promotes research and development of solutions to large-scale acm data management acm problems.
- SIGIR: Information Retrieval - "Addresses issues ranging from theory to user demands in the application of computers to the acquisition, organization, storage, retrieval, and distribution of information."
- SIGPLAN: Programming Languages - Explores the implementation and efficient use of programming acm languages.
- SIGGRAPH: Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques - Dedicated to the "generation and dissemination of information organizations on computer acm graphics and interactive techniques."
- SIGOPS: Operating Systems - Addresses issues dealing with operating systems research and development.
- SIGMICRO: Computer Microarchitecture - Promotes communication and the dissemination of information with regard to acm processor design.
- SIGACT: Algorithms and Computation Theory - Fosters research in theoretical Computer Science, often with organizations a focus acm on mathematical technique.
- SIGSAC: Security, Audit and Control - Sponsors conferences and workshops on information security.
- SIGDOC: Documentation - Provides a conference and journal for those involved acm in the creation of computer documentation.
- SIGAPL: APL Programming Language - Facilitates communication on the APL and J languages.
- SIGMETRICS: Measurement and Evaluation - Promotes research in performance analysis and the use of known methods.
- SIGSIM: Simulation and Modeling - Promotes the advancement of simulation and modeling.
- SIGAPP: Applied Computing - Furthers the interests of those creating new computing organizations applications or special interest groups applying old solutions to new situations.
- SIGART: Artificial Intelligence - Provides support for AI-related conferences.
- SIGUCCS: University and College Computing Services - Seeks professional development of those delivering the support special interest groups and management of information technology to higher education.
- SIGCHI: Computer-Human Interaction - Brings together people working on computers for human organizations use, and special interest groups fosters communication in the field of organizations human-computer interaction.
- SIGKDD: Knowledge Discovery in Data and Data Mining - Encourages data-mining research, market standards and education.
- SIGCSE: Computer Science Education - Provides a forum for college educators working to organizations develop, implement and evaluate components of Computer Science organizations programs.
- SIGCAPH: Computers and the Physically Handicapped - Promotes the interests of those, both in the academy and organizations industry, who do research and development in the application of organizations technology to disabilities.
- SIGAda: Ada Programming Language - Focuses on the scientific, technical and organizational aspects of Ada\'s special interest groups use and standardization.
- SIGSAM: Symbolic and Algebraic Manipulation - Provides a forum to exchange ideas about the special interest groups acm theoretical and practical aspects.
- SIGWEB: Hypertext, Hypermedia and the Web - Provides a forum for the exchange of ideas special interest groups regarding the research and application of hypermedia on special interest groups the web and elsewhere.
- SIGSOFT: Software Engineering - Provides a forum for discussion of principles, practices special interest groups and research of software engineering.
- SIGMOBILE: Mobility of Systems, Users, Data and Computing - Publishes journals and supports conferences dealing with portable special interest groups computers and wireless networking.
- SIGARCH: Computer Architecture - Serves those working in computer design in the academy or acm industry.
MySQL - Cache Direct