People Theoretical Computer Science
Research interests in natural language processing, lexical semantics using both symbolic and statistical analysis methods for parsing and word sense disambiguation, sense representation and rephrasing
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Theoretical: People
- John Mitchell - Professor in Computer Science Department at Stanford University
- Murdoch James Gabbay - Researcher in theoretical computer science. Home site with academic resources computer science (academic papers and talks), opinions, and personal information.
- Ronald L. Rivest - Andrew and Erna Viterbi Professor of Electrical Engineering theoretical and Computer computer science Science in MIT\\'s EECS Dept and theoretical member of Theory of computer science Computation Group at CSAIL.
- Rajeev Motwani - Professor and Director of Graduate Studies, Computer Science people Department, Stanford computer science University.
- Alex Lopez-Ortiz - Assistant Professor, CS Dept, Faculty of Mathematics, University theoretical of Waterloo.
- Richard Karp - Professor in CS Dept, UCB.
- Leonard Schulman - Professor of Computer Science and member of the computer science Theory computer science Group at Caltech.
- Tom Leighton - Professor of Applied Mathematics at MIT and member of the theoretical Theory of Computation group at CSAIL.
- Bernd Finkbeiner - Professor at the Universität des Saarlandes, Saarbrücken, Germany people working on theoretical the verification and synthesis of reactive people systems.
- Saugata Basu - Professor in Department of Mathematics at Purdue University.
- Madhu Sudan - Faculty at EECS Department, MIT and member of Theory of computer science Computing group in CSAIL.
- Bernard Jacquemin's NLP page - Research interests in natural language processing, lexical semantics using both people symbolic and statistical analysis methods for parsing and word sense people disambiguation, sense representation and rephrasing
- Daniel A. Spielman - Professor of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science at Yale.
- Christos H. Papadimitriou - Professor in CS Dept, UCB.
- Giorgi Japaridze - Associate Professor in Department of Computing Sciences, Villanova University, Pennsylvania.
- Albert R. Meyer - Hitachi America Professor of Engineering, EECS Dept, MIT computer science and computer science member of Theory of Computation Group at computer science CSAIL.
- Adam D. Smith - Assistant Professor at PSU. Provides details of teaching theoretical and research.
- Simon Perdrix - Post-doctoral fellow at Oxford University Computing Laboratory. Research in models of quantum computation, high level methods for quantum computing and state transfer.
- Karl-Heinz Pennemann - Researcher in theoretical computer science, specifically in the people area verification theoretical of graph-based specifications. Website provides academic people papers and personal information.
- David R. Karger - Faculty at EECS Dept, MIT and member of computer science CSAIL.
MySQL - Cache Direct