Theoretical Computer Science Computers
Lecture notes from the University of Washington covering basic topics such as computation models and theoretical concepts such as nondeterminism.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Theoretical
- Top/Science/Math/Logic and Foundations
- Top/Science/Math/Applications/Communication Theory/Cryptography
- Top/Science/Math/Geometry/Computational Geometry
Theoretical Computer Science on the Web - A directory of resources related to theoretical computer science from Stanford University.
- Lecture Notes on Theory of Computation - Introduction to basic topics including models of computation, computer science finite computers automata, context free grammars and complexity theory.
- Interactive Computation - Wikipedia article.
- Church-Turing Thesis - Wikipedia article.
- Introduction to Formal Models in Computer Science - Lecture notes from the University of Washington covering theoretical basic topics computer science such as computation models and theoretical theoretical concepts such as nondeterminism.
- Theory of Computation - Lecture notes for an undergraduate class taught by Leonid Levin at UC Berkeley.
- Computability Theory - Wikipedia article.
- CSCI 0510 Models of Computation - Undergraduate computer science course on the foundations of theoretical computing at the Brown University, Department of Computer theoretical Science.
- Rusty Spigot Computer Science Notes - Notes on a range of computer science subjects, theoretical from the computers Cambridge undergraduate course.
- Theoretical Computer Science Search Engine - A Google Custom Search Engine that searches pages computer science relevant to Theoretical Computer Science, such as books, computer science lecture notes, courses, and papers.
- Computability Logic - Main web source on the subject: overview, downloadable computer science articles, computer science links.
MySQL - Cache Direct