Research Groups Theoretical Computer Science
University of California, Irvine. Research centers on the design and analysis of algorithms and data structures as well as computational complexity.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Theoretical: Research Groups
- Formal Aspects of Computing Science Specialist Group - - FACS promotes the development of formal approaches of production of computer science computer-based systems.
- Oxford University Computing Laboratory - A centre for research in computer science, numerical analysis, computational biology, quantum computation, computational linguistics, and information systems.
- ACM SIGACT - Association for Computing Machinery Special Interest Group on Algorithms and computer science Computation Theory.
- ICS Theory Group - University of California, Irvine. Research centers on the design theoretical and analysis of algorithms and data structures as well as theoretical computational complexity.
- esiea-labs - Research and development club of esiea, l’Ecole Supérieure computer science d’Informatique computer science Electronique Automatique, Paris, France.
- The PORTIA Project - This project focuses on both the technical challenges of handling research groups sensitive data and the policy and legal issues facing data research groups subjects, data owners, and data users.
- Cambridge Theory and Semantics Group - Centred around mathematical models of a variety of languages and research groups logics, using techniques such as structural operational semantics, linear research groups logic, domain theory and category theory. Strong links with research groups Logic and Set Theory in the Pure Mathematics Departmen
- Stanford CS Theory - Research includes sequential and parallel algorithms, computational problems in databases, computational geometry, design and analysis of programs and programming languages, and combinatorial, logical, and algebraic mathematics.
- Research groups in Logic and Theoretical Computer Science - Covered areas of this list are Theoretical Computer computer science Science, Logic in Computer Science, Mathematical Logic, computer science Philosophical Logic.
- Foundations of Computational Mathematics - International Research Group for Computational Mathematics
- Algorithm and Complexity Group at the University of Waterloo - Research areas include design and analysis of algorithms, research groups models computer science of computation, and computational complexity.
- DIMACS - Center for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science, computer science Rutgers, research groups New Jersey.
- Centre for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science - Research areas include artificial intelligence, combinatorial optimization, computability and complexity, and constructive algorithmics.
- MIT LCS Theory of Computation Group - Research areas include algorithms, complexity theory, computation and biology, cryptography and information security, distributed systems, numerical analysis and scientific computing, semantics, and supercomputing technologies.
- Theoretical Computer Science at the University of Limburg - Major field of research is database theory with a focus on query languages and use of the methods of mathematical logic.
MySQL - Cache Direct