Research Groups Quantum Computing Theoretical Computer Science
Research centre based at the Oxford University. It conducts theoretical and experimental research into all aspects of quantum information processing and providing information about current events and other groups working in this topic.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Theoretical: Quantum Computing: Research Groups
- HP QIP - Quantum Information Processing (QIP) Group based in HP research groups Laboratories, Bristol, UK. Areas of interest include quantum research groups computation, quantum cryptography and quantum communication.
- Centre for Quantum Computation - Qubit.org - Research centre based at the Oxford University. It conducts theoretical theoretical and experimental research into all aspects of quantum information processing theoretical and providing information about current events and other groups theoretical working in this topic.
- Centre for Quantum Computation, Cambridge - Provides an overview of quantum computation and cryptography work at quantum computing Cambridge University. There are also tutorials and announcements of quantum computing upcoming conferences and workshops.
- Quantum Information in Braunschweig - Research group lead by Reinhard F. Werner working research groups on quantum and classical capacity of quantum channels research groups and theory of entangled states. Contains the list research groups of Open Problems in quantum information theory.
- Quantum Computing at The Max Plank Institute - An overview of quantum computer related research taking theoretical place at theoretical the Max Plank Institute. The primary theoretical focus is ion trap theoretical based computing. Selected reprints theoretical are available.
- Laboratory for Theoretical and Quantum Computing, Montreal - Publications, laboratory staff members, and Java applets related research groups to quantum cryptography, quantum information, quantum teleportation, computational research groups complexity, algorithmics, and graph theory.
- McGill Quantum Computing Research Group - Active group pursuing the study and development of quantum-mechanics based research groups cryptography, algorithms, complexity theory and information theory.
- Quantum Cryptography in Norway - Application-oriented research at NTNU, Trondheim and Telenor, Oslo
- Quantum Experiments and the Foundations of Physics - Research group lead by Anton Zeilinger at the theoretical Institute for Experimental Physics, University of Vienna, Austria. theoretical The groups is working on photonic entanglement experiments, theoretical Bell\'s inequalities, quantum communication and quantum cryptography.
- Quantum Information Group at Innsbruck - Group lead by Hans J. Briegel at the Institute for Theoretical Physics, University of Innsbruck. Research work in quantum information theory and quantum entanglement.
- Polish National Quantum Information Centre - Research group created as a collaboration of polish universities, based quantum computing at the University of Gdańsk, Poland.
- QUINFO at University College London - Quantum Information theory group based at Department of quantum computing Physics research groups and Astronomy, University College London. Group lead quantum computing by Sougato research groups Bose. Research work in quantum information quantum computing theory, coupled spin research groups systems and entanglement theory.
- Quantum Information Science Initiative - Research in quantum information at the University of quantum computing Queensland, quantum computing Australia
- Quantum Informatics at the University of Aarhus - Performs research on quantum computing with an emphasis on quantum cryptography.
- Quantum Information Group - Group at the Quantum Electronics Laboratory, Faculty of quantum computing Physics, quantum computing Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Poland.
- NIST Physics Laboratory's - Quantum Information - Web site of the NIST Quantum Information Program is an research groups effort that builds on the broad internationally recognized research program research groups involving trapped ions by the NIST Physics Laboratory\'s Ion Storage research groups Group.
- Imperial QIT - Quantum Information Theory Group at the Institute for quantum computing Mathematical quantum computing Sciences, Imperial College London. Group lead by quantum computing Martin Plenio quantum computing working on theoretical aspects of quantum quantum computing information including entanglement quantum computing quantification and novel ways of quantum computing implementing qu
- QI Group at the University of Leeds - Group lead by Vlatko Vedral working on quantum information, quantum optics, Bose-Einstein condensates and statistical mechanics.
- RCQI Bratislava - Research Center for Quantum Information in Bratislava, Slovakia. theoretical Group lead quantum computing by Vladimir Buzek. Research in quantum theoretical information and the theory quantum computing of open quantum systems.
- Quantum Computing Group, Southern Illinois University - Research in quantum compuation, simulating quantum systems, quantum theoretical information and research groups quantum error correction.
- Institute for Quantum Computing - Official website of the Institute for Quantum Computing. theoretical Based research groups at the University of Waterloo, Canada.
- Heinrich-Heine-Universitat Dusseldorf - Group formed by Dagmar Bruss. Research in classification theoretical of entangled research groups states, quantum cloning and state estimation.
- The Quantum Circuits Group, University of Michigan - Automated synthesis, simulation and testing of conventional and quantum logic circuits.
- Queen's Quantum Technology Group, UK - Research division based as part of the School quantum computing of Mathematics and Physics at Queen\\'s University Belfast quantum computing in Northern Ireland. Research interests involve the study quantum computing of Quantum Optics, Solid State Physics and their quantum computing applications to Quantum Information Processin
- Quantum Systems of Informatics Group - Quantum Computing group at the Institute of Theoretical quantum computing and Applied Informatics, Polish Academy of Sciences. Research quantum computing in quantum programming languages and simulations of quantum quantum computing computers.
- Quantumlah - Quantum Information Technology group at the National University quantum computing of quantum computing Singapore. Group focuses on new quantum protocols quantum computing and its quantum computing implementation, quantum cryptography, quantum computation and quantum computing fundamentals of quantum quantum computing mechanics.
- Institute for Quantum Information - CalTech\\'s Institute provides lectures and papers for intermediate theoretical and advanced quantum computing readers on the subject of Quantum theoretical Information and Quantum Computing.
- Micro-analytical Research Centre Melbourne - Melbourne Node of the Australian Research Council\\'s Research Centre for Quantum Computer Technology. Based at the University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Quantum Information Science @ MIT - This web site offers an up-to-date overview of the activities of groups at MIT interested in Quantum Information Science.
MySQL - Cache Direct